A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 537 { Looking At The Stars } Monday, September 7, 2009


Day 537 { Looking At The Stars }
So, 2 weeks before I went to Jamaica in the summer, I was having this ear ache. But then it went.. However, recently it came back, I don't know what is causing it... And I woke up with my ear paining me this morning... I need to check out the doctor soon.

Went to the Kindergarten today to teach the 3 year old group... They are fun but all they want to do is to run and grab my hands and feet. It is extremely difficult to get all 17 of them to pay any attention.

After work, I went to bible study and then finally started doing this survey of sorts, which requires me to look at the stars for 5 minutes every night for 2 months???? I am not sure what my friend or the persons who are doing this "survey" hope to achieve but lets see...I am sure I am going to forget at least 1 night... But I will attempt to stick to it by setting my alarm...

No comments: