A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 538 { No Track And Field } Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 538 { No Track And Field }


Went to work this morning with a slight headache as well as a slight earache.... Jeez what is happening to me...I am planning to see a doctor soon soon.

The Vice principal at my main school told me today that I WON'T be competing in any of the track and field events :( :( ..... I would only be throwing some sort of ring over a stick......Most of my other ALT friends said they get to run and participate more....

I can't believe this.... And I was so hyped up about this Sports day thing.... I know my other schools would allow me to run in even 1 race...

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave...don't you think they know your Jamaican and THUS FORTH related to Usain Bolt.
THEREFORE
They don't want you winning everything so they fraid - lol