A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 540 { Ear Infection } Thursday, September 10, 2009


Day 540 { Ear Infection }


Today after work, I went to an hospital in my home town along with the lady that keeps bible study. I was going to check out what was going on with my right ear.

The doctor I went to was trying to speak English, even though my translator proved to him that her Japanese is perfect... But I can understand, learning a new language all your life and hardly ever getting the chance to use it. So this was his avenue to try. Eventually he checked my ear and saw that I had a mild ear infection. He prescribed some anti biotic tablets for me as well as some pain killers just in case.

In the evening, I put on my football gear to go play, but when I got to the gym, it was closed..... I was sorely disappointed as I was waiting all week to again play football.

No comments: