A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 541 { September 11 Concert } Friday, September 11, 2009


Day 541 { September 11 Concert }


Went to work today then rushed back to my apartment for concert rehearsal. I went to the concert venue which was filled with bugs following the lights. The concert went pretty well in my estimate and most people told me that they liked the words of my poem.

Here is a video clip of what I did http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53G50sO_On0



North Korea may be seeking ties with the new Japanese Government.. under certain conditions...... Japan once occupied Korea between 1910-1945... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_under_Japanese_rule

North Korea's No. 2 leader called Thursday for "fruitful relations" with the incoming administration of Yukio Hatoyama, saying ties with Tokyo will solely depend on whether Japan offers compensation for its 1910-1945 colonial rule of the Korean Peninsula and how it addresses other key issues. http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20090911a3.html




Richard and Jamaipanese in response to your youtube comments, (not that I am defending them or anything,) its because the concert was for the 9-11 attacks on the US.... The Jamaican flag was on the thing that I was saying the poem from... Hey do you notice that they didn't even have up the Japanese flag either??? And a big one was very much present there...

1 comment:

Derri said...

Hey Dave,

You gonna have to record that poem over. I was unable to hear what it said :(

Bless