A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 542 { Evony } Saturday, September 12, 2009


Day 542 { Evony }


I stayed in most of the day today. I finally ended Final fantasy 1 (Anniversary edition) on PSP. I started playing this game since like May when I bought the PSP in Tokyo.

I was fooling around the computer on facebook and some other random websites, and I noticed this annoying ad about evony. You must have seen the above picture if you fool around the internet a lot. Anyway so I decided to see what this evony thing was out of curiosity. Then I saw that it was an online strategy game.... I wasn't normally a big fan of strategy games but this one is a little different. This one have me on the computer every second just like when I discovered mafia wars on facebook. I think it is worth a try if you are into strategy games, and even if you are not. http://67.evony.com

No comments: