A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 544 { Swine Flu Hits Niimi } Monday, September 14, 2009


Day 544 { Swine Flu Hits Niimi }



So the swine flu has finally hit my community in Japan. I heard that 2 kids got it... So now the city is on High alert. And I am hoping and praying that I nor anybody who I associate with, get this business.

Today I didn't go to work, because of the sports day yesterday which is considered as work. I stayed in all day playing the Evony online strategy game http://67.evony.com/ Then in the night I went to bible study where they had some pre-birthday stuff for me... Inclusive of 2 different cakes. They kept this pre-birthday because the next bible study will be around September 28th as most of next week will be holiday.




Hey Derri, mi nuh waah yuh laugh afta mi innuh caw mi can run :)

1 comment:

Derri said...

Ok boss, if yuh seh suh, mi naah laugh. You mek sure yuh run fass fass from di swine flu though...