A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 558 { Dexter Season 4 } Monday, September 28, 2009


Day 558 { Dexter Season 4 }

After work today I went to bible study and tonight about 9 persons came... I think its the first time so many people are coming out to bible study since I started to attend.

After bible study I went to my apartment to watch the new season of Dexter....Yes I was anticipating this since season 3 ended....If you dont know about it, then generally its about a guy who works for a police department in Miami, and his job title is known as Blood Spatter Expert/analyst... (Im not even sure if such a job really exists) yeah and he basically kill murderers who happen to escape prosecution. So he kills them but no body knows....

This is where I watched the new season http://www.zshare.net/video/6622847529e8c455/

No comments: