A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 564 { The Obama Deception } Sunday, October 4, 2009



Day 564 { The Obama Deception }


Went to church then went to the supermarket to re-stock my apartment. I think the cashier was being a bit difficult..... I bought a whole bunch of stuff because I don't plan to do anymore shopping for this month as our pay was very very low at the end of September.... As a matter of fact, I need to call my company and have them go through my last month pay with me....

Anyway, the Cashier saw the amount of stuff I bought and gave me only 2 medium sized plastic bags??? And in Japan, there is no one to pack the bags for you, you have to do it yourself... .. I am sure I heard the cashier behind me laughing along with another customer.... If a foreigner is in somewhere like a supermarket in Niimi, and you hear laughter.... There is a 90% possibility that they are laughing at the foreigner for some unknown reason....

Later today I watched a Miyazaki anime known as Raputa / Laputa (Castle in the Skies)... Its a very old anime(1986) but I somehow enjoyed it.......

I also watched this interesting documentary called "The Obama Deception" ....
As much as I am not too much a fan of Conspiracy theories, this documentary really had me thinking.... It exposed some organisation of wealthy men and women across the world....
Organisations like:

The Trilateral Commission - http://www.trilateral.org/

Council on Foreign Relations - http://www.cfr.org/

These organisations are almost always controlled by multi billionaire bankers like the Rokefellers.

At the end of the documentary I wondered though.... Who is the film attacking??? Is it Obama or these wealthy people who they claim want to "take over the world" .... If its the powerful guys, then why was the film called the Obama Deception??? I also was curious about why are they selling DVD copies of this thing when it should be an eye opener to everyone??? Why sell this information??? To be fare though... The film hits persons like Former US. President George W. Bush as well as Al Gore who they said has got the world "thinking Green"...But is really trying to make more money on what he already has.... There is this article to back their claim ...
"Al Gore, self appointed expert on global warming has been purchasing carbon credits in an effort to offset his palatial lifestyle. What he didn't tell us, however, is that the company he is buying the credits from is actually owned by him." http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/251232

You can watch the Obama Deception here.... trust me its quite interesting.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw ...

No comments: