A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 569 { Good Job / NissanLand Glider } Friday, October 9, 2009



Day 569 { Good Job / Nissan Land Glider }


Today after work I went to karate... Can you believe it???Next week I should be changing my belt. If I do my routine well, I will be up to an orange belt, if not, then I either move to yellow or stay at white... Today, we were all practising for next week.... And for the first time, the teachers said I did it perfectly...No corrections.... Only for the introductory part before I start the actual routine, and for the end part when I am done with it.... For the routine itself, they said I was almost flawless... WOW!!! :) The good thing with these karate teachers is that, they don't give you bull, they tell you as it is... Hopefully I can pull this off next week and not be too nervous in front of the people watching....

Check out this Car...

Nissan Motor Co. was poised to unveil to the press on Thursday an electric concept car that leans into corners like a motorcycle.


The Land Glider, a narrow, cocoon-shaped four-wheeler, will make its debut at the Tokyo Motor Show, which opens to the public on Oct. 24.

The Land Glider tilts up to 17 degrees when turning corners and uses speed and steering-angle sensors to calculate the required amount of lean. Its large movable fenders allow the cabin to lean with the driver accordingly, the company said.

"It drives on the ground, but it looks like a glider flying in the air," said Kimiya Mochizuki, design director for the Land Glider at Creative Box Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Nissan.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nb20091008a1.html

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

That car that leans going to eat out the tyres in no time - they need to trash that idea unless they have another idea for tyres.