A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 571 { Pre-Conference / Car Show } Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 571 { Pre-Conference / Car Show }


Went to Okayama city today with my bible study presenter, her husband and 2 Chinese guys... We went to a Pre-conference thing where this Korean guy was the main presenter.... He is also going to speak at the real conference next year April there about...

At the pre-conference thingy, I saw a Japanese friend of mine who I haven't seen in like a year... We spoke briefly then I had to go.... ... after I left out, the goup of us then stopped at a restaurant name Bikuri Donkey (surprised donkey) ... I honestly dont like this name for a restaurant but any way... The food was delicious...

In the conference area, there was also a car show going on

1 comment:

Stewy said...

You know why the donkey was surprised? He didnt know people would eat him... yup, you just had donkey meat dave lolol. Just kidding, couldnt help myself