A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 575 { Seriously Unfit } Thursday, October 15, 2009


Day 575 { Seriously Unfit }



It was while I was playing football this evening, when I realised that I am SERIOUSLY unfit. I ran on for like 15 minutes, and I was already tired... I need need need to do something about this... Everytime I start up jogging, I suddenly stop after like 3 or 4 times. Jeez, what should I do???

I did manage to score 1 goal though even though the opposing team has been scoring none stop on us recently.... Initially I thought it was the foreigner's fault but I realise that the opposing team has been scoring a lot on my Japanese team mates as well. HELPPP !!!

I do notice though that my breathing pattern feels a little different recently. I am wondering if I am starting to suffer from short of breath or something.....





Yeah Richard I know that was a stupid decision with getting rid of the Chair, trust me, I don't eve want to think about it... I worst wont even mention what/who encouraged me to pay that sum of money....

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

No man...you going to have to tell me what made you decide to pay that money.