A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 584 { Guys Day Out } Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 584 { Guys Day Out }



Today, I was going to meet with some friends in the main city, but..... I was idling in my apartment and missed the train... aah bwoy.... I decided that I wasn't going to stay in my apartment today, so I remembered when my football friends said they were going to hang out in the second major city today, and buy some stuff.....So instead, I went out with the 2 foreigners who I play football with ... We went to the second major city in the prefecture and on the way we picked up another guy .... Now, this guy told us that when he came to Japan, he was single... And a vice-principal at one of his schools asked him if he was single... when he said yes, the principal introduced him to HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!! ... and after basically screening the guy for about 3-4 months...He told him to go ahead and date his daughter!!!!! Don't you just love Japan??? :)

So we went into a mall in the second biggest city (in terms of population) in Okayama name Kurashiki, and we bought some stuff. I bought a new matrix looking coat. Its not as long as the one in the movie but it works.... and the other guys basically walked around while 1 guy bought some Halloween stuff for his classes....

After buying stuff, we went to a game arcade and the 4 of us played Mario go kart using a 4 car arcade simulation thing.... It was GREAT!!!! After this, we stopped at a food stall and got some burgers... We then headed back...





Richard, why mi need wifi??? my service is such that I can be on the internet all the time... the only thing that mi si di wireless needed for, was when mi did try use skype on it... Other than that I dont see where I need it.... But please do teach me, if there are any benefits.... There is a wireless router nearby me...

2 comments:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

The speed on the 3G is nothing compared to the speed of ur Wireless. You have a 20Mbps connection in your house - if u have a wireless router, when u at home, your iPhone can be using that connection.

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Matrix coat hard Dave