A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 590 { Halloween Party } Friday, October 30, 2009


Day 590 { Halloween Party }


At work today, the grade 6 teacher asked me if I can watch the kids uproot sweet potatoes that they planted earlier... I looked for a while but after seeing a couple centipedes, I decided to keep my distance.

After work, I rushed to get a hair cut, then I lodged some money in the bank. I finally feel like I am saving after 1 year and 7 months. Went back to my apartment and one of my friend's offered to make dinner for me :) wow the life I tell you :)

Afterwards, I went to karate where they started to do 2 new karate styles. But, because I don't go to karate on Tuesdays, I was totally lost as to what they were doing. They are doing these 2 styles:

Pinan nidan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csg3qL7rYuQ
Sanchin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG0369WGcPs
This one is really difficult to remember..

I left karate practise before the scheduled time then went to a little Halloween party at the College nearby with one of my football friends. They were having a little quiz thing going on there and a bunch of snacks were available... We also played Bingo and I won three times... A couple of kids from the high school nearby also came along.

3 comments:

Kiyoshi Yamauchi said...

Dave,
Thank you for coming to our Halloween Party!
We enjoyed your company very much.
Kiyoshi Yamauchi,
Niimi College

Kiyoshi Yamauchi said...

Dave,
Thank you for coming to our Halloween Party!
We enjoyed your company very much.
Kiyoshi Yamauchi,
Niimi College

Kiyoshi Yamauchi said...

Dave,
Thank you for coming to our Halloween Party!
We enjoyed your company and friendship very much.
Kiyoshi Yamauchi,
Niimi College