A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, December 14, 2009

Little Big Planet / Singing Christmas Songs



Day 634 { Little Big Planet } -
Sunday, December 13, 2009

Went church then when I got home, me and my friend played the PS3 game Little big planet for hours... Its a lot of fun trust me... Especially when playing with another person.

============
============




Day 635 { Dexter Season 4 - Final Episode } -
Monday, December 14, 2009

Today I asked the English coordinator at the school that I went today, if I could give the kids chocolate... She told me to wait a moment but then didn't answer me. I don't know why...

Later I went to bible study. I lead of the bible study briefly, because the usual leader was on an important call it seem...

I then went home and watched the final season of Dexter... And ooh boy was it interesting...The final 5 minutes had me stunned for a while... Out of all the 4 seasons, this episode was the single most interesting to me.....Sadly, I have to wait for 9 months until the new season ... Darn

================
================

Day 636 { Going To The Philippines } -
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So just to let you know, I should be heading to the Philippines next week Tuesday with 2
Jamaican friends.... I should first head to Osaka (where the airport is) on Monday though... However, on Monday I have work.... So I asked the Vice principal of my main school if I could go home after 12:00 because I am free from then until 4:00.... He said that should be fine....

I wanted to leave early because 4 buses leave from my town to go to Osaka. One leave at about 7am (which I can't use because of work) another at about 10 am (which I also can't use). One at 2pm (which would be ideal for me) and the other at 6pm (I would get to Osaka late but I could still try it)...

The Vp said leaving at about 12 should be fine then he proceeded to tell me that he will have to call the Board of Education... I told him that if there is a problem then I will use the 6pm bus... He however somewhat insist that I use the 2 pm bus... He then called the Board of Education and informed them... This was apparently a bad idea... Because、 it wasn't too long after that my company called me and said if I want 3 hours off, then I should apply for half day.... We only get 5 days off with pay. The person who called me from my company also said that apparently the Board of Education was angry about the call from my school... I know better next time.

=============
=============

Day 637 { Fun And Games } -
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

At the school today, they had a little Christmas game time thing in the gym. They asked me to sing some Christmas songs. So I sang silent night, Jingle bells and we wish you a merry Christmas. I also gave all the kids chocolate.

Later, my Japanese friend Kenichi who I met in Jamaica, came to visit me for some help in translating some Jamaican dialect stuff. He spent 1 year in Jamaica studying Reggae gospel. He is doing a Doctorate in Cultural anthropology.





=============
=============

Day 638 { Snow Snow/ Don't Be Pissed Off } -
Thursday, December 17, 2009

It started snowing a bit today and its freezing cold.


Don't Be pissed off


A police officer was arrested for allegedly urinating from a Tokyo train platform, the Metropolitan Police Department said Monday.
The sergeant in his 50s, whose name was withheld because he was released without being sent to prosecutors, allegedly committed the act of public indecency at Minami-Senju Station on the JR Joban Line at around 10 p.m. Sunday night, according to a police spokesman.
"I could not hold it any more, so I got off a train and urinated. I am sorry," the Asakusa Police Station sergeant was quoted as saying.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20091215a7.html

=============
=============
Day 639 {More Snow}
Friday, December 18, 2009

More snow and it was -2 degree Celsius / 28.4 degrees Fahrenheit.

==============
==============
Day 640 {Packing}
Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stayed in and packed my suitcase for The Philippines most of the day. A delivery service will collect my suitcase tomorrow to take my suitcase to the airport...


This may be my last post before Christmas day and the New Year... So until 2010 ... Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year...

No comments: