A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 652 { Last Night In Manila } Wednesday, December 31, 2009


Day 652 { Last Night In Manila }

The Philippines Day 10


Went to SM Mall of Asia by my self to try to get Omara's camera fixed. But no luck. I walked around the mall for 2 - 3 hours, watching the people who are staring at me. Went back again in the night with the girls to meet my half Filipino/Half white friend's cousin. I tried to send messages to him but they would not go through... So I finally decided to call him and it worked.

We were supposed to meet up earlier in the day when I initially went to the mall but his phone was not picking up. So me and the girls went out to eat at TGIF in the SM mall of Asia then Loi (My friend Darren's cousin) eventually came by... We walked around the mall for a while until the new Decade began with fire works, January 1, 2010...

No comments: