A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, January 11, 2010

Days 655- 661 <{ }> Sunday-Saturday, January 3 - January 9, 2010

Days 655- 661 <{ }>
Sunday-Saturday, January 3-January 9, 2010


Day 655 { Season 3 Of My Show }
Sunday, January 3, 2010

The third season of my show started on cable on January 1, 2010.... And here is a clip of it... Sorry but it is all in Japanese...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqsTRlt1CNA

I also received my luggage from the luggage company today.

================================================
================================================

Day 656 { Paying Bills }
Monday, January 4, 2010

I used today to take care of bills etc. So I paid my rent, bought stuff for my apartment, lodged money and posted a letter to my house in Jamaica, with souvenirs from The Philippines, for my mom and sis.

================================================
================================================


Day 657 { ALT Meeting }
Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Went to our last ALT meeting for 2009-2010 in Okayama city... No one from my area, Niimi was informed of this meeting from our company. I knew about this meeting through my main school who are not supposed to be giving me this information by the way.... However the company called us early in the morning to tell us to get up and go to the meeting today... Even though up until last night we were all uncertain...
Bought a 160 GB SATA Laptop hard disk for PS3... I will put this in my PS 3 later... I also bought another extention chord because the one that I had initially, has no more space available.... I am buying too many plug in stuff.

=================================================
=================================================

Day 658 { Lots Of PS3 Games}
Wednesday, Janauary 6, 2010

Stayed in for the entire day. Got 8 PS3 games from my friend Neil... Who has countless PS3 and XBOX 360 games... The games I got from him are:

1) Uncharted - Drakes fortune
2) Burn Out Paradise
3) WheelMan
4) Sonic Genesis Collection (which probably have on my PC Already)
5) Bioshock
6) FIFA 2009 World Class Soccer
7) Unreal Tournament
8) inFAMOUS

I notice that I am having some terrible coughs chiefly at nights now.

==============================================
==============================================
Day 659 { Throat Pain}
Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stayed in again for most of the day, then went to pay the second installment on my car. I started to feel really really sick and my throat was hurting me quite a bit. I jumped out of my bed about 3 am in the morning and could not go back to sleep....

=================================================
=================================================


Day 660 { To The Doctor }

Friday, January 8, 2010

First day of work for the new year. I gave all the school staff a snack from The Philippines. My throat was acting up again, I thought it was bronchitis but the school nurse said its not. She also said its not the flu... My friend had to follow me to the doctor in the evening and I got some medication... Because I don't have the Japanese insurance, I ended up paying around US $80 for check up and prescription.... However, if I was on the Japanese insurance thing, I would have paid far less at the doctor BUT also looking at paying something like US $ 150 per month. Sooner or later I am going to have to take the Japanese insurance if I wish to stay in the country... The doctor said that I don't have bronchitis, thank The Lord but my throat is swollen and possibly infected.

I am thinking that its the warm climate of the Philippines then the sudden change to the very cold Japanese winter... Someone also recommend that I get a humidifier for my apartment.

=================================================
=================================================


Day 661 { Humidifier }
Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bought an aroma steam humidifier thing today then stayed in most of the time playing Assassin's Creed. I finally ended it. Looking forward to part 2 now... So many games I want to play, so little time...

2 comments:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Bwoy Dave - I have a 160GB SATA Laptop Hard Drive i want to sell cause i bought it incorrectly thinking it was a regular PC hard drive. May just do what u did and put it in the PS3 BUT i need to sell it first. Haven't even open the anti-static bag. When i realise it was a laptop HD, i just put it back in the box it come in.

You can't get an infection from change in temperature only. More than likely is something you ate.

Stewy said...

Everytime I watch a Japanese TV show I am lead to question what Japanese pepole find entertaining. Overexaggerated expressions and retarded sounded people is nowhere near entertaining but to each his own.