A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Days 830 - 836 <{ }> Sunday - Saturday, June 27 - July 3, 2010


Days 830 - 836 <{ }> Sunday - Saturday, June 27 - July 3, 2010

私は、日本語と英語の両方でこのブログをするのを試みるつもりです。 .... 和訳はもちろん正確にならないでしょう。

I will attempt to do this blog in both Japanese and English for the first time.... The Japanese translation of course won't be exact.



Day 830 { 20 Books at Kurashiki 倉敷 }
Sunday, June 27, 2010

Went to church then drove to Kikuya Book store which is in the nearest big city from where I am, Kurashiki 倉敷. I went there with my Japanese friend to give the book store 20 of my books. They will however, take 30% of my sales and also add sales tax... tax tax tax, I hate it...

I then went to Japanese class in the night.

私は、今日、教会へ行きました。
次に、私はKikuya Book店まで運転しました。書店が倉敷にあります。(倉敷は新見からの最も近い大都市です)。

私は日本人の友人と一緒に行きました。

私は、しかしながら. それらがそうする私の20冊の本を書店に与えて、私の販売の30%取って、また、消費税を加えます… 税金税金税、私はそれが嫌いです…

そして、私は夜日本語を勉強しに行きました。


=====================
=====================
=====================

Day 831 { First Book Sale }
Monday, June 28, 2010

Heard there was a huge land slide near to where I did skiing earlier this year...
My good friend Vany purchased one of my books, so I mailed it to him today. This is my first sale so far, lets see how the others will go. Thanks Vany.

私は、私がスキーをしたところに近い巨大な地滑りがあったと聞きました。

私の良い友人Vanyが私の本の1つを購入したので、私は、今日、それを彼に郵送しました。 これを今までのところ私の最初の販売であり、させます。他のものがどのように行くかを見てください。 感謝Vany。

==========================
==========================
==========================

Day 832 { STEP Eiken/Japan Lost to Paraguay }
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gave my friend Kiyoshi sensei one of my books to help me with the advertising of it to his students at the college.

Went to Books freeway, the book store in my are today again with my Japanese friend. A huge thanks to this guy, who has been helping me with this project both in Niimi and in Kurashiki. We didn't get to speak to the book store lady because she was busy, but she said they will of course do everything by Thursday, July 1...And assured me that I don't need to worry about anything.

Later on I went to the English conversation thing and we did some sort of English proficiency test thing (STEP Eiken or STEP test). It was all multiple choice. Of course the English part was easy for me, but we also had to translate the sentences in to Japanese. I welcomed the challenge and wish I had more opportunities to do this kind of stuff... If I was attending some sort of class like this, I would be fluent in no time...


I then went home to watch Japan VS Paraguay. Japan fought until the very end, they got a couple a chances to score but Paraguay's defence was very strong. Japan lost 5-3 in penalty.ざんねんでした

大学でそれの広告で彼の学生に私を助けるために私の本の清1つを私の友人に与えました。

Books高速道路、書店に行った、私、今日、再び私の日本人の友人と共にいます。 この奴への巨大な感謝。(このプロジェクトが新見と倉敷にある状態で、その奴は、私を助けています)。 忙しかったのですが、彼女が、彼らがもちろん7月1日木曜日までにすべてをすると言ったので、私たちは、書店女性と話し始めませんでした…そして、私が何も心配する必要はないことを私に知らせました。

後で、私は英会話ものに行きました、そして、私たちはある種のイギリスの質問(STEP EikenかSTEPテスト)をしました。 それはすべて多項選択式でした。 もちろん、私には、イギリスの部分は簡単でしたが、また、私たちは中で文を日本語に翻訳しなければなりませんでした。 私は、挑戦を歓迎して、この種類のものをするより多くの機会があることを願っています… 私がこのようにある種のクラスに通っているなら、すぐに、流暢でしょうに…


そして、私は、日本VSパラグアイを見るために家に帰りました。 日本は最後の最後まで戦いましたが、彼らは得点する機会をカップルに得ましたが、パラグアイのディフェンスは非常に強かったです。 日本は刑罰で5-3に負けました。ざんねんでした


==========================
==========================
==========================

Day 833 { Local News Paper AD / More Tax }
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Got my normal pay for the first time in maybe 3 months and I was very happy about it. The advertisement for my book came out today in the local newspaper. I hope this will have some sort of impact on the Niimi citizens. I got a few promises from people saying they will purchase a copy but I am constantly reminding myself that this is Japan!!!

I went to pay my city tax today. My tax came up to about US $1800 for 2 years. I am supposed to pay off this in 4 instalments. How will I survive in Japan? Only the good Lord knows. And would you believe that some of the Japanese here are getting way less pay than me? But the difference is that their rent (if they don't live with parents) is way less than mine plus they have far fewer expenses. So they will more than likely save more than me.

Watched a presentation by a friend who does karate with me. She is married to a Turkish guy and they have a half Turkish/half Japanese son. This time I understood about 65% of what the presenter was saying. Wow my listening is improving.What I want to know is how do you marry someone and both of you live in 2 different countries? Possibly meeting only about 3 times per year??? Well I guess that if they are OK with it then no problem. I know I could not do that at all... I need to see my wife if not everyday then close to that....

I then went to a Jr. high school in the area to check out their table tennis club of sorts. I plan to play table tennis there on some Wednesdays.


得る、たぶん3カ月とIで初めての私の通常の賃金はそれに関して非常に満足でした。 私の本のための広告は今日、地方紙で出ました。 これが新見市民にある種の影響力を持つことを願っています。 私は自分達がコピーを購入すると言う人々からいくつかの約束を得ました。
私は今日私の市税を支払いに行きました。 私の税金は2年間USドルに関する1800/180,000円まで来ました。 私は4つの分割払いでこれを全部支払うべきです。
そして、あなたは、ここの日本人の何人かが私よりずっと少ない賃金を得ていると信じているでしょうか? しかし、違いは、それらの使用料(彼らが両親と同居しないなら)が私のものよりずっと少なく、彼らが遠くにより少ない費用を持っているということです。 それで、それらは私よりおそらく節約するよりそうするでしょう。

私と共に空手をする友人によるプレゼンテーションを見ました。 彼女はトルコの奴と結婚しています、そして、彼らには、半分トルコ語/半分の日本人の息子がいます。 今回、私は、贈呈者が何であったかに関する約65%が言うのを理解していました。 ワオ私の聴取が改良している。 どのようにあなたがだれかと結婚して、あなた方二人が2つの異なった国に住んでいるかということであることを知りたいと思うこと? ことによると1年に約3回だけ会いますか? さて、私は彼らがいるならそれが次にそれによる問題を全く承認しないと推測します。 私は、それが全くできなかったのを知っています… 私は、そうでなければ、その時毎日それの近くで私の妻に会う必要があります…

そして、私はそれらの種類の卓球クラブを調べにその領域のJr.高校に行きました。 私は、いくつかの水曜日にそこで卓球をするのを計画しています。


============================

============================
============================

Day 834 { BOOKS ON SALE TODAY!!! / Final Video Shoot For Season 4 }
Thursday, July 1, 2010

My books went on sale today at Books Freeway in Niimi 新見 and Kikuya Books store 喜久屋書店 in Kurashiki 倉敷 Okayama Prefecture 岡山県 Japan 日本. Wish me luck. 

Went to work and had a headache... Since last week I am having occasional headaches, the reasons of which I have no idea. After work, I went to do the final video shoot for season 4 of my show. Honestly, this is one of the major things that is keeping me in this remote, very rural area of Japan.

This video shoot again was done in 2 parts. The first part was with 2 very cute second year nursing students that I knew. The second part was with the coordinator of the Tuesday (sometimes Wednesdays) English conversation class thing.

After the video shoot, me, the English conversation coordinator and the 2 girls went to have dinner at a restaurant near to my apartment. Even though I was having a terrible headache, I really enjoyed the time there.... We learnt a lot about each other there. Today was definitely one of my best days of recent times, and you of course don't need to ask why.







私の本は今日、新見 のBooks Freewayと倉敷岡山県日本の喜久屋書店で発売されました。 私に運を願ってください。
出勤して、頭が痛かったで す。

先週以来、私はたまの頭痛があります。私はその理由が分かりません。

仕事の後に、私は、ビデオが私のショーの季節4に備えて撃つ決勝をしに行きました。

正直なところ、これは、日本のこのリモートで、非常に田舎の領域に私を閉じ込めている主要なものの1つです。

2つの部品で再録するこのビデオをしました。最初の部分が私が知っていた2人の非常にかわいい2年目の看護学生と共にいました。第二部が火曜日(時々水曜 日)の英会話クラスもののコーディネータと共にいました。

ビデオ録音の後に、私、英会話コーディネータ、および2人の少女が、夕食を食べに私のアパートに近いレストランへ行きました。ひどく頭が痛かったのです が、私は本当にそこで時間を楽しんでいました… 私たちはそこでお互いに関して大いに学びました。

最近、今日は確実に私の最盛期の1つでした。特に考えるので、私は少女のひとりに引き付けられます。




















============================
============================
============================

Day 835 { Karate Competition }
Friday, July 2, 2010

Today again I was having a head ache, oh boy. What is this? About 3 other persons said they too are having headaches recently. One of them thinks that maybe it has something to do with the atmospheric pressure associated with the changing of the seasons.

There was a karate competition thing today. I forgot my camera, so unfortunately I didn't get to record it... I came second in terms of score, in my kata category. I was very surprised!!! I also entered the fighting thing and of course got defeated by a black belt student.


I then ate at a restaurant near my apartment with the karate teachers. After this, I watched my team, Brazil get defeated 2:1 by Holland in the world cup. But if a girl like the one in the last pic should rub my head when defeated, then I will be more than willing to accept defeat any time



今日、再び私は、頭が痛かったです。 これは何ですか?
他の約3人は、彼らは頭痛が最近あると言いました。 彼らのひとりは、たぶん、季節の変化に関連している気圧と関係があると思います。

今日、空手競争ものがありました。 私のカメラを忘れて、残念ながら、私は、それを記録し始めませんでした… 私は私の型カテゴリにおけるスコアに関して2番になりました。 私は非常に驚いていました! 私は、また、戦闘のものに入って、もちろん黒帯の学生によって破られました。


そして、私は空手の教師と共に私のアパートの近くのレストランで食事しました。 この後私は、チームを見て、ブラジルは破られます。2:1 ワールドカップのオランダのそばで。






























============================

============================
============================

Day 836

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stayed in all day. All I did was wash a whole lot of clothes, even though it was raining and also played lots of Uncharted 2, one of the best games I have ever played to date. I finally ended it and now started playing Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 again.



私のアパートでは、一日中いました。
私がしたのは、衣服の多くを洗うことです、雨が降っていて、また、私がこれまで今までにしたことがある最高のゲームの多くのUncharted2、1を演じましたが。 私は、それを最終的に終わらせて、今や、再びCall Of Duty、Modern Warfare2をプレーし始めました。







Yeah Richard I watch replays on the internet for the late matches... Can't manage to lose any more sleep.

Yuh right bout the killer instinct thing... I hardly have the will to fight unless pushed... But I don't get pushed so I almost never...

2 comments:

dwayne2d3d said...

congrats to you doing half your blog in Japanese...
i know i'm a random person writing you messages but i think it's a great move on your part.....

it was alot of reading this particular entry..

take care...
-peace-

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave - MW2 Dave. Like how you finally start playing - i'll see you online more.

I'm glad your Japanese finally improving to where u can understand 65% of a presentation.

Good luck with that - you not allowed to come back to Jamaica until you, Stewart and Toni can talk freely together.