A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, October 11, 2010


Days 928 - 934
Sunday, October 3, 2010 - Saturday, October 9, 2010



Day 928 (Jenny's Book)
Sunday, October 3, 2010

Went to church. The lady that keeps bible study on a Monday, actually wrote a book. She said I was the one who encouraged her to complete writing it ;) It is also in Japanese and English. I am happy to know that I encouraged at least one person from my writing a book.

I realized that my very wonderful camera is in Japanese only. I plan to take it back to the store and beg them to change it which is not see easy in Japan.


***************************************************
***************************************************
Day 929 (Unprepared)
Monday, October 4, 2010

A few of teachers at the school I went to today did not remember that they had English class. One teacher saw me and actually said, "Oh wow we have English today." Another teacher, didn't prepare any at all for English class so he came with some cards which were disorganized. By the time we completed organizing the cards, time was up.

went to bible study in the evening

****************************************************
****************************************************
Day 930
Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Went to karate after work.

****************************************************
****************************************************
Day 931
Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Watched the second episode of Dexter season 5.

****************************************************
****************************************************
Day 932 (Injury Day)
Thursday, October 7, 2010

I accidentally injured 2 guys today while playing football. The lip of one of the guys actually started bleeding, and his blood was on my shoulder. It wasn't long after this when I twisted my right ankle. I had to put magic spray on it then some ice. It eventually got a little swollen.


*****************************************************
*****************************************************
Day 933 (Karate and Darts Bar)
Friday, October 8, 2010

Went to Karate with my twisted ankle. I didn't push myself too hard so it didn't pain me that much.

I then went with my friend to a darts bar afterwards. I won 2 games of darts and this is only the third time I am playing it.



*******************************************************
******************************************************
Day 934
Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stayed in my apartment all day.

1 comment:

Nikole R said...

I have not gotten a chance to see any Dexter in a long time... I'm jealous