A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Days 963 - 969 Sunday, November 7, 2010 - Saturday, November 13, 2010

Days 963 - 969
Sunday, November 7, 2010 - Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 963
Sunday, November 7, 2010

Went to church then stayed in afterwards.


***************************************
***************************************

Day 964

Monday, November 8, 2010

Today would have been the 30th birthday of my dear cousin Andre. R.I.P. mi bredrin.

Got back my car today from the car dealers who were sorting out my car inspection. Afterwards I met a friend of mine who came to bible study with me.

********************************
********************************
Day 965
Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Saw a beautiful rainbow at my school today.

It was actually right there in the school yard.

In the evening I went to an ALTs presentation on Canada, then he followed me to assist a Japanese girl with some English grammar stuff. She will be taking some sort of English exam sometime soon.








********************************
********************************

Day 966 (Surprise Party)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010

After work, I ran to a surprise party for the guy that lives on the same apartment complex with me. It was held at his girlfriend's house. To my surprise, ALL the ALTs in Niimi were there except for this one guy who is gone on vacation back to Canada.































*************************************
*************************************

Day 967
Thursday, November 11, 2010

After work I went to football. I again fouled a guy from the opposing team, to which one of my Japanese team mates screamed out my name. Yes, this is becoming a strange habit of mine, when I lose the ball, I tackle from behind, and the guys lose their balance. This time nothing happened though because he didn't fall.

**************************************
**************************************

Day 968 ( Karaoke and more Darts )
Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday mi bredrin Richard....

Today at work, the grade 4 teacher left me to teach his class because he had to go to do some business. He told me to tell them the differences between the primary schools in Jamaica and those in Japan. I also told them some stories about me while I was in Primary school, to which they were all laughing frantically. I can't believe I told them these stories in mostly Japanese.

Went to karaoke with an ALT, the Japanese girl who is studying English and one of her friends. We stayed there for nearly 3 hours singing random Japanese and English songs.

After karaoke we went to the great darts bar for a while. I introduced the girls to darts.




















Day 969 ( Whatsapp and Ustream)
Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stayed in for most of the day but while I was in my apartment in the day, my friend Richard's Party was going on in the night in Jamaica. All my core friends from university were there but alas, I missed it.


I got some pictures from one of my friend's who was there though via an application he told me to download on my iphone called whatsapp. He also introduced me to another great application where video streaming can be down via the iphone name ustream.
In the night I went to another ALT get together at a nearby restaurant.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Hi Dave!
I can easily find your blog.
mine is http://yaplog.jp/golbeza_nasuko/
but all japanese(of course!! lol) so it is hard for you to read it.

but anyway, please come to my page any time:)

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave, the picture of you between the 2 man dem - is that really their height...???...or yuh just messing around?