A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Days 1005 - 1011 Sunday, December 19, 2010 - Saturday, December 25, 2010

Days 1005 - 1011
Sunday, December 19, 2010 - Saturday, December 25, 2010


Day 1005
Sunday, December 19, 2010


Went to church then stayed home afterwards. I was supposed to go to a football match today but I was too late with the registration so I did not get to go :(

****************************** ******************************


Day 1006 ( Pinata )
Monday, December 20, 201o

Went bible study and did a traditional Christmas thing in Mexico called Pinata. It has this thing full of sweets and we should hit it blind folded until it breaks open, then everyone dash for the sweets.


******************************************************* *******************************************************

Day 1007
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My last day of work for 2010.... Went to a bonenkai ( End of year party ) with some persons from the Tuesday ekaiwa. It was interesting...

******************************************************* *******************************************************

Day 1008
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stayed in for most of the day then went to buy Christmas gifts for a friend of mine


******************************************************* *******************************************************

Day 1009 ( Small Accident / First Wedding in Japan )
Thursday, December 23, 2010

Left out my house at about 9:15 am to meet the lady that keeps bible study, for us to go to a wedding. On the way, we had a small accident and when the police came, everyone in the van had to give their names, telephone number, address and date of birth to the police. I have no idea why.





























Anyway, afterwards we went to the wedding and it was pretty decent. I didn't really like the food, as they decided to share a bunch of stuff that I don't like. Everything had egg, there was tofu and there was raw fish.... It was not my day in terms of food. Here is a clip
I made of the wedding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPs0_UL3txM

After the wedding and reception stuff, we went to an international store to buy some foreign goods. I bought a Jamaican jerk sauce there.

************************************* *************************************

Day 1010
Friday, December 24, 2010

Packed and got ready to head for Tokyo. While driving out the house, I almost forgot my bus ticket, so I had to return to my apartment for it. Then I got stuck in unexpected traffic, so I missed the cheap train to go to Okayama City. I had to take the more expensive train. I eventually got to Okayama city and took the over night bus to Tokyo.
********************************* *********************************

Day 1011 { Merry Christmas / Arrival in Tokyo }

Merry Christmas from Tokyo. Got to Shinjuku, Tokyo at about 6:40 am and it was 3 degrees Celsius and verrrry cold. I walked around for a bit in the cold then went to a Mcdonalds to have breakfast. I eventually met my new friend and we chatted for a while.


















We wanted to see a movie at 7pm but when we got there, every single movie was sold out except for the movie at 9 pm. So we ate at a Out back steak house restaurant where we had to wait for over an hour to get served, because of the amount of people in the Roppongi area of Tokyo. We then went back to Roppongi Hills, where the theatre was and we watched tron in 3D. I was however falling a sleep a bit. Today was a very nice day.

No comments: