A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Just Before Heading to Italy

Yes yes here again with another update.

The travel bug bit me again and I'm heading to Italy. Well that <<<<=== was what I wrote with the intention of writing this blog before I actually went to Italy. Unfortunately, I didn't get the time. I haven't traveled outside of Japan for close to a year now. So this is an update before I went to Italy. I will give the actual Italy update afterwards !!!

Day 2676 ( Enoshima Latin Party )
Sunday, July 19, 2015

Went to a Latin Party near the beach side in Enoshima today.



Michiko san who helped me around
while living in Toyama

==========================


Day 2679 ( Health Check with Barium ) 
Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Had to do my yearly health check today. And for the first time while in Japan, I had to do a test involving Barium. This white substance we swallow to check the inside of our stomach. Everyone in Japan that is employed full time and is approaching or over 35 years old have to do this test. Well actually you can opt out from doing the Barium part. I wanted to do it just to make sure that everything is ok.



That's not my chest but the test looks something like this, and the doctor place you on a machine that moves you all over the place. I had to roll around on the machine a couple times as well.


===========================


Day 2682 ( Performance at Jahjastarz Event in Shibuya with Major Mackerel )
Saturday, July 25, 2015

Performed at Jahjastarz Event in the night at a club called R-Lounge in Shibuya. This was actually my second time performing at a club.

video

Major Mackerel - Old School DJ from Jamaica
That's it for now. I will update you on my Italy trip really soon.

No comments: