A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, September 19, 2015

My 8th Birthday in Japan

It's My Birthday !!!!!



Day 2718 ( Jurassic World )
Sunday, August 30, 2015

Watched Jurassic World today at a theater in a prefecture called Tochigi. It was really good.




Day 2724 ( Mission Impossible )
Saturday, September 5, 2015

Watched Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation at a theater near my apartment in Yokohama. It was also very exciting and full of action, just like what you can expect from a Mission Impossible movie.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2738 ( It's My Birthday !! )
Saturday, September 19, 2015

I am still finding it hard to believe that it was last year today I celebrated my 34th birthday in Toyama with many friends. This literally almost feel like yesterday.





Jeez time is flying more than I can imagine. This year it was a little quieter. I watched Antman which was exciting and funny.


Then I had a verrry big dinner at Hard Rock Cafe in Minato Mirai, Yokohama.





I got myself these stuff for my birthday this year.





No comments: