A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, April 11, 2016

Final Days of Honey Moon / Amazon Fire Stick TV / ALT Inspire Webinar


Yeah I still can't find the time to blog properly. So here I am trying to squeeze some blog time in on a Sunday evening.

Day 2846 ( Paragliding )
Tuesday, January 5, 2016

So maybe you saw the pictures of me and my wife paragliding for the first time.



http://davecollyjap.blogspot.jp/2016/02/highlights-of-2015.html

Well, as I mentioned in my last blog, she got really sick afterwards and started throwing up. We had to go to the doctor.

-----------------------------------


Day 2852 ( Back to NY/ Amazon fire stick )
Monday, January 11, 2016

My cousin dropped me and Takako to the airport in Jamaica, then my old university classmate picked us up at NY. I bought an amazon fire stick TV thing and it is proving to be a wonderful device.


------------------------------

Day 2856 (Officially Takako Collymore)
Friday, January 15, 2016

Went to the ward office today with Takako and now she is really really Takako Collymore.



-----------------------------------

Day 2859 ( Back to work in the snow)
Monday, January 18, 2016



Went back to work late today because it was snowing. It slowed down the trains and everything else. It took me a good 3 hours to get to work.

-----------------------------------


Day 2879 (Naruto Exhibition)
Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Naruto Exhibition was going on near to my church today so I stopped by.





-----------------------------------

Day 2886 ( Takako Baptized )
Sunday, February 14, 2016

My wife decided some months ago that she wanted to become a Christian. So after some counseling, over a few months, she got baptized today.




-----------------------------------

Day 2900 ( Dinner with my Former Students' Parents )
Sunday, February 28, 2016



-----------------------------------


Day 2911 ( Riddim and Rime Event )
Friday, March 11, 2016

Had a headache for most of today. Me and a group of friends decided to start an event hosting thing. Today was the first event. Stay tuned, many more to come... With many more headaches for me.







-----------------------------------

Day 2916 ( G-Shock Watch )
Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Finally bought a G-Shock watch. I wanted to buy one about 4 years now but finally decided to buy one at Akihabara in Tokyo after work. The fossil watch I bought in Italy got short circuited because I swam in it while in Jamaica. It is now irreparable (sniff sniff)




-----------------------------------

Day 2919 ( All Day work )
Saturday, March 19, 2016

Went to the Hilton hotel in Narita today to welcome some new trainees to my company. I started working from 9:30 am until 11:30 pm.



-----------------------------------

Day 2920 ( Meeting Old Friends from Niimi / 8 Years in Japan)
Sunday, March 20, 2016

Today makes 8 years since I came to Japan. Sometimes I want to leave, but to go do what? And Where?

I left from Narita today then went home. Later I met with some old friends from Niimi.



-----------------------------------

Day 2940 ( ALT Inspire Webinar )
Sunday, April 10, 2016

I was a panelist today for a Webinar started by my friend Jhana Graham. It was a free webinar and I spoke about Mental and Professional Positioning for Promotion - The AB&Cs of developing as an ALT. I am happy I got the opportunity to do it and I believe it was an overwhelming success.



1 comment:

Keisha Bree said...

Well, it's good that you're getting some blog time in D.