A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, April 28, 2017

Japanese Self Defence Force Member Arrested for forcing Girl Friend to send nude photos / JAmaicans in Japan Link up! / H. Pylori test


Hey it's your friendly Jamaican living in Yokohama, Japan blogger here again.

2 blog post in month!!! I haven't done this maybe in over a year or so. 

Decided recently that I'm going to showcase a place to visit in Jamaica, and a place to visit in Japan, each blog post. I will begin with the places that I've actually visited before then later on move on to places that I'd like to visit.  

In this post, I will start off with a pretty famous place in Jamaica that I've been to several times. Dunn's River Falls, near Ocho Rios, St. Anns, Jamaica.


Dunn's River Falls




Dunn's River Falls is a very famous waterfalls near to Ocho Rios in Jamaica. It receives thousands of visitors every year. 



Climbing the waterfalls is a popular tourist activity, with or without the help of tour guides. 

***********************


Day 3224 (Blow in Bag Test)
Monday, April 10, 2017

So if you are keeping up with my blog, a few months ago in December 2016, I had to do a stomach camera check. They found 2 white spots (H. pylori) in my large intestine I believe, possibly caused by acid reflux (GERD). Eventually, I had to go on antibiotics to get rid of them. Today I had to blow in 2 bags to check if the white stuff were still present in my stomach. 



I should be getting back the results in a week or two. 

I also got a chance to see the Cherry Blossoms (Sakura) at a park next to my house. Simply nature at it's best, really beautiful.










Day 3225 (Crowd at Shinagawa station, Tokyo)
April 11, 2017

So I work about 1 hr 30 mins by train from where I live. I have to commute into Tokyo everyday and it is no fun. It get worst if there is rain or some sort of accident or train checking that delays everyone. Today, possibly because of the rain, this was what the Shinagawa station that I had to transfer at looked like.



Sorry dude

**************


Day 3229 (Jamaicans in Japan - Link UP!)
April 15, 2017





Again, I should have promoted this event from my last blog, but alas, it didn't happen.... 

So I'm now a member of a group called Jamaicans in Japan. It was around a while ago, but then it went dormant and recently, we started it back up again. So far we had 3 events: A BBQ, a dinner, then today a Jamaican get together or Jamaican meet up of sorts. We ate, played games, talked about issues affecting us, and how we can be of help to the general Jamaican community in Japan. 

I booked the Jamaican restaurant in Shibuya for 20 people, but about 40 showed up. Unfortunately, only people in Tokyo, Chiba, Yokohama area were able to attend. We do hope to expand our events to other parts of Japan especially to Osaka/Kobe area where there is a huge Jamaican crowd as well. 

We had a pretty good time there tho. Here are some pics from the event.















Day 3241 (H. Pylori Test Result)
Thursday, April 27, 2017

Took day off today and will be taking a day off tomorrow because I worked last weekend Saturday and Sunday. Actually been working non-stop for the past 10-days pretty much. Got back the result for the H. Pylori test today and thank God it was negative. So I'm pretty happy about that.  


**************
**************

SDF member arrested for forcing girlfriend to send nude selfies

Japan today
A 26-year-old member of Japan’s Ground Self Defense Forces was arrested Thursday on charges of making threats and intimidation after he forced his girlfriend to take nude photos of herself and threatened that if she disobeyed him, he would circulate nude photos of her taken in the past on social media and send them to her parents.
According to police, Hiroaki Makino, a private first-class stationed at the Ground Self Defense Force’s Koga base in Ibaraki Prefecture, is accused of sending threatening messages to his 28-year-old girlfriend through the free messaging app LINE on April 14, demanding that she send him nude photos of herself. Fuji TV reported that when the woman expressed her unwillingness to respond to his requests, Makino threatened that he would show previously taken nude photos of her to her parents and post them online.
Police said Makino had frequently demanded his girlfriend send him "up-to-date" nude photos of herself and would act in a menacing manner toward her if she didn't comply.
The two have apparently been together for two years, but the nude photo requests began to escalate recently, police said.
Makino, who has admitted to the charge, was quoted by police as saying he likes women to be obedient to him.

No comments: