Day 326 { Bad Dreams / Jamaica Featured on Japanese TV Show } - Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 326 { Bad Dreams / Jamaica Featured on Japanese TV Show }

Went to church today and ate a whole lot of food afterward. I then went to my apartment and called a couple of my Jamaican friends who renewed their Japanese visas, to find out exactly what's the process. I plan to renew mine this coming Friday.


For some strange reason, of recent times I have been having some bad dreams. I can`t seem to understand why. I dream every single night and if I have 1 good dream, I will probably have 15 bad or strange ones after.
Later in the night my friend called and told me that Jamaica is going to be featured on a TV show. I managed to take 4 video clips of it...But then my camera battery died. Here are the clips I got:

Peace and love

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dave??? wat on ert?? dem video clips deh look really really wierd. is it supposed to be funny di way she was behaving??

Latoya

Popular Posts