Day 343 [ Heading Back To Jamaica 1 / Wednesday X2] - Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Day 343 [ Heading Back To Jamaica 1 / Wednesday X2]




Sorry guys, I don't have any internet at my house right now...Working on it though...




Today I left out to get the 7:30 am bus to go to Umeda-Osaka. got there about 11:15am and couldn't bother walking around with my suitcases, so I left the big one in a locker that was opened. I then went to Mcdonalds and bought a burger then went to take the airport Lemozine to go to the Kansai International airport in Osaka. It takes about 50 mins to get there. I then checked in at the United Airlines counter... the checking in lady gave me a frequent flyer miles card to sign up. The flight took off at about 7:00 pm Japan time and took about 9 hours to get to San Francisco, California. But, that flight was a little bumpy... there was a time when we hit a terrible turbulence and there were a couple screams in the plane. Of course I was extremely frightened and started praying instantly...Fortunately, we reached safely to California.. and we got there at about 11:20 am .... But wait a minute, wasn't it about this time I got to Umeda -Osaka this same morning???? A couple of hours ago??? ... Yeah so technically I went back in time... Japan is about 17 hours ahead of California. The immigration guy was asking me about Japan and the name of the schools I teach at, as if he didn't believe me.


I then took a 1:40 pm flight from California to New York.. that flight took 4 hours and 30 minutes. I got to New York at about 9:40 pm. I spent the night at my sister's friend house. Tomorrow I should be heading for Jamaica.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bredda Dave, You heading seh March 25, but today is March 5, so dat one not possible...LOL. Glad yu reach home safe tho :) Probly not gonna get to see you, but nice knowing you're here.

Latoya