Day 382 { Cherry Blossoms / North Korea Missile }


Day 382 { Cherry Blossoms / North Korea Missile }

Went to a park today to look at the beautiful cherry blossoms that the Japanese people pride themselves in... They appear for one week in spring, then disappear until next year. I decided to make the journey with my friend. I saw some kids and a teacher from the school that I went to on Tuesdays.



So North Korea decided to go against international pressure and fired a missile today, claiming that it was to put up some satellite.... They even lied that it came out of the atmosphere and went into space....



So you see I run away from Jamaica where every now and again I hear gunshots barking. And come to Japan where missiles are flying over my head....I guess we are safe nowhere in the world really.

Comments

Didan Ashanta said…
How come your cherry blossoms disappear after a week. The ones in Chubu region (at least - LOL), stay for about 1 month. LOL