Day 428 { I'm Exhausted } Thursday, May 21, 2009
Day 428 { I'm Exhausted / Minister Urged UN To Help Developing Countries }
Today was work as normally...But I was extremely exhausted by the third period of class...Darn, I need to get some more sleep at nights/mornings... After lunch today, to avoid sleeping off at my desk, I decided to go on the field and play with the kids... Then after that I decided to help them clean the gym....All they do every single day is walk around with the big mop from the top to the bottom of the gym...So I did that, but then shortly after that, the grade 3 teacher who is new came... She basically asked a kid why was I there mopping the gym as well...She probably think I didn't understand her. The worst thing is that she seemed upset... The kid then explained to her that I simply volunteered ... and she seemed ok after that...
After work, I went to my apartment then to bed at about 8pm...because I was so exhausted...My mother then woke me up with a call then I went back to bed again...Another call woke me up at about 11:30 pm..then I finally got up again at 2am... I stayed up for a while then back to bed at 6am to take a small nap.... Ohh boy big mistake...
.
Richard why yuh nuh guh bout yu business an leave mi alone!!!! I WILL NOT BECOME LIKE THAT MAN WHO YOU SPEAK OF !!!!!!!! --That black taxi yellow cab bredrin...---- Him jus have an interesting story fi tell.... I identified that girl in the picture because mi jus did want unnu know is who.. yuh si mi...
Comments