Day 544 { Swine Flu Hits Niimi } Monday, September 14, 2009
Day 544 { Swine Flu Hits Niimi }
So the swine flu has finally hit my community in Japan. I heard that 2 kids got it... So now the city is on High alert. And I am hoping and praying that I nor anybody who I associate with, get this business.
Today I didn't go to work, because of the sports day yesterday which is considered as work. I stayed in all day playing the Evony online strategy game http://67.evony.com/ Then in the night I went to bible study where they had some pre-birthday stuff for me... Inclusive of 2 different cakes. They kept this pre-birthday because the next bible study will be around September 28th as most of next week will be a holiday.
Hey Derri, mi nuh waah yuh laugh afta mi innuh caw mi can run :)
Comments