Day 652 { Last Night In Manila } Wednesday, December 31, 2009
Day 652 { Last Night In Manila }
The Philippines Day 10
Went to SM Mall of Asia by myself to try to get my friend's camera fixed. But no luck. I walked around the mall for 2 - 3 hours, watching the people who are staring at me. Went back again in the night with the girls to meet my half Filipino/Half white friend's cousin. I tried to send messages to him but they would not go through... So I finally decided to call him and it worked.
We were supposed to meet up earlier in the day when I initially went to the mall but his phone was not picking up. So me and the girls went out to eat at TGIF in the SM mall of Asia then (My friend's cousin) eventually came by... We walked around the mall for a while until the new Decade began with fireworks, January 1, 2010...
Comments