Days 711- 717 <{ }> Sunday, February 28 - Saturday, March 6, 2010 (Uncharted 2-Among Thieves)
Days 711- 717 <{ }> Sunday, February 28 - Saturday, March 6, 2010
Day 711 { Resume Class }
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Went to church and I was the only English speaker present there. If I knew that my translator wasn't going to be there, I would have probably stayed home. It is always good there though because we get food and lots of it :) Not saying that is the reason why I go there now you know...
Resumed my studying of Japanese with the teacher who lives nearby me... I actually learnt some new stuff here... I however need to constantly review what I study...
===========================
===========================
Day 712 { Uncharted 2-Among Thieves }
Monday, March 1, 2010
Went bible study in the night. It was smaller than the last couple of weeks but it went pretty well. Received the PS3 game Uncharted 2 - among thieves today, not even sure when I am going to play this.
=================
=================
Day 713 { Karate Restart }
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Started back karate today, because there was no English conversation at the college. At karate we reviewed some of the stuff we learnt last year. I realize that I really suck at this new level... Its either the stances are really difficult or these teachers are too strict...
=======================
=======================
Day 714 { Pre graduation stuff }
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
My schools are now preparing for graduation. So today my Wednesday school had some sort of pre-graduation thing with persons coming in to do stories and also to do some traditional Japanese dances. After about an hour of it, I started to fall asleep. I think mostly because my listening is very poor in Japanese...
I later went to the supermarket and saw 2 of the ALTs there and I was speaking to them for a very long time. Also saw one of the students who came on the first season of my show, and I had a short conversation with her and her friends..
===============================
===============================
Day 715 { }
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Went to play soccer at the college today but because it's exam time now, only 4 persons showed up, so we didn't play... We ended up going to a restaurant near to my apartment where I saw a couple more of the college students studying...
I am again getting a bit self-conscious again because of these stares that I endure almost daily... I thought I got used to them but it's like I am almost starting over my life in Niimi again...As soon as I walked into the restaurant the stares were stifling... Some of the college students who were there knew me though and called me over...
======================
======================
Day 716 { Planning another Trip }
Friday, March 5, 2010
I am planning to go to South Korea at the end of this month all by myself. I will probably meet up with 2 Jamaicans eventually but this is my first "by myself" trip to another country so to speak. It's either normally me and friends or me going to meet up with friends at a conference or something... This time it's just going to be a random trip at the end of my contract, before starting the new school year...
I spoke to the travel agency for a long time today trying to get a good price and a good date for my trip...
Went to karate and did some excruciating exercise there, then went to the college again to play soccer, but unfortunately they ended early today... I guess because of exams. So I went to the Friday English conversations instead.
===========================
===========================
Day 717 { }
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Went to Kurashiki again, most of the time again was spent talking about random stuff, rather than actually studying.... but that is a part of studying as well I guess...
I then went to Okayama city to pay for my ticket to South Korea...
Richard, if I order stuff on amzon.co.jp it takes about 2 days to get to me... If I want it the very next day, I can pay about Ja $ 300 more...
@Razi - 日本語 すくし しゃべる
Day 711 { Resume Class }
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Went to church and I was the only English speaker present there. If I knew that my translator wasn't going to be there, I would have probably stayed home. It is always good there though because we get food and lots of it :) Not saying that is the reason why I go there now you know...
Resumed my studying of Japanese with the teacher who lives nearby me... I actually learnt some new stuff here... I however need to constantly review what I study...
===========================
===========================
Day 712 { Uncharted 2-Among Thieves }
Monday, March 1, 2010
=================
Day 713 { Karate Restart }
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
=======================
=======================
Day 714 { Pre graduation stuff }
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
My schools are now preparing for graduation. So today my Wednesday school had some sort of pre-graduation thing with persons coming in to do stories and also to do some traditional Japanese dances. After about an hour of it, I started to fall asleep. I think mostly because my listening is very poor in Japanese...
I later went to the supermarket and saw 2 of the ALTs there and I was speaking to them for a very long time. Also saw one of the students who came on the first season of my show, and I had a short conversation with her and her friends..
===============================
===============================
Day 715 { }
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Went to play soccer at the college today but because it's exam time now, only 4 persons showed up, so we didn't play... We ended up going to a restaurant near to my apartment where I saw a couple more of the college students studying...
I am again getting a bit self-conscious again because of these stares that I endure almost daily... I thought I got used to them but it's like I am almost starting over my life in Niimi again...As soon as I walked into the restaurant the stares were stifling... Some of the college students who were there knew me though and called me over...
======================
======================
Day 716 { Planning another Trip }
Friday, March 5, 2010
I am planning to go to South Korea at the end of this month all by myself. I will probably meet up with 2 Jamaicans eventually but this is my first "by myself" trip to another country so to speak. It's either normally me and friends or me going to meet up with friends at a conference or something... This time it's just going to be a random trip at the end of my contract, before starting the new school year...
I spoke to the travel agency for a long time today trying to get a good price and a good date for my trip...
Went to karate and did some excruciating exercise there, then went to the college again to play soccer, but unfortunately they ended early today... I guess because of exams. So I went to the Friday English conversations instead.
===========================
===========================
Day 717 { }
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Went to Kurashiki again, most of the time again was spent talking about random stuff, rather than actually studying.... but that is a part of studying as well I guess...
I then went to Okayama city to pay for my ticket to South Korea...
Richard, if I order stuff on amzon.co.jp it takes about 2 days to get to me... If I want it the very next day, I can pay about Ja $ 300 more...
@Razi - 日本語 すくし しゃべる
Comments
Did you stay the story about Korean couple who let their child starve to death because they were playing a online game raising a child? - lol - sick people i tell you.
You know that whitening cream thing is crap though?