Days 977 - 983 Sunday, November 21, 2010 - Saturday, November 27, 2010 (Rakuten Online)

Days 977 - 983
Sunday, November 21, 2010 - Saturday, November 27, 2010


Day 977
Sunday, November 21, 2010


Stayed in all day, but spoke to my friend in Jamaica for about 5 hours on skype.


************************************
************************************
Day 978
Monday, November 22, 2010

Went to bible study in the night after work.


************************************
************************************
Day 979
Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Japanese holiday today, so I had lunch with my friend nearby my apartment then we took some purikora (Japanese style colourful) pictures along with her friend.



*********************************
*********************************
Day 980 ( )
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Did absolutely nothing except go to work.




**********************************
**********************************
Day 981 ( My New Online Shop - Rakuten )
Thursday, November 25, 2010

I was searching online for snow tires on Sunday because my car mechanic says the cheapest they can get my size snow tires for was at 60,000 yen ( US $600 )... I was like hells no. So I was going to get some on Amazon.co.jp but I would have to use my credit card, which I refuse to use. So while searching, I happened upon this site called rakuten...


A very convenient online store in Japan that does cash on delivery. I got my tires there for only 32,000 yen ( US$320 ). I also bought 2 coats and some other stuff. All of them got delivered today.


************************************
************************************
Day 982 (Dinner with my Japanese friends)
Friday, November 26, 2010

After work, I met briefly with one of my friends then went to dinner afterwards at a Korean restaurant in Niimi.

I then went to darts shortly afterwards.

**************************************
**************************************
Day 983
Saturday, November 27, 2010

Watched an ALT do his presentation on Canada for the second time which was fine, but I missed another ALTs presentation on latin dance. I got there a bit late because I forgot exactly where the library was and because I was spinning in my apartment doing nothing.

Comments

Good price for tyres Dave...you must can plat Darts good by now.