Most Viewed Blogs Of 2012


Days 1768 - 1774 
Sunday, January 20 - Saturday, January 26, 2013


Day 1768 ( New Electric Blanket )
Sunday, January 20, 2013 ( 4 Years 10 Month )

Stayed in all day helping my friend to create a video.

By now, everyone who reads my blog should know that I absolutely hate being cold. So I went to one of those famous electronic stores in Japan name "Yodobashi Camera" to purchase an electric blanket. I used it for the first time tonight and it even made me sweat a bit. Nice!!




---------------------------------

---------------------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 1769 ( Most Viewed Blogs of 2012 )
Monday, January 21, 2013

Had my usual 5 classes today at this school then went back home. I then had skype devotion in the night.



---------------------------------

---------------------------------


As my blog viewership slowly climbs to 100,000, these were my 5 most viewed blogs last year and since I started blogging.


5) The Twang - 1640 Views 
Posted on Feb 12, 2012
And surprisingly the key word that made this post popular is "Seizure"    


http://davecollyjap.blogspot.jp/2012/02/twang.html

----------------------

4) My Experiences of Racism in Japan - 2077 Views                         
Posted on January 30, 2012            

http://davecollyjap.blogspot.jp/2012/01/my-experiences-of-racism-in-japan-more.html


----------------------


3) Best Japanese Foods / Nanjing Massacre - 3470 Views
Posted on February 27, 2012
The key word that made this post popular is "Nanjing"

http://davecollyjap.blogspot.jp/2012/02/best-japanese-foods-nanjing-massacre.html


----------------------

2) Patois/Patwa (Jamaican Dialect) translated to English and Japanese - 4315 Views
Posted on June 4, 2012
The key word that made this popular was "patwa translation"


http://davecollyjap.blogspot.jp/2012/06/patoispatwa-jamaican-dialect-translated.html


----------------------


1)  Things I Like About Japan - 4417 Views
Posted on March 12, 2012
The key word that made this popular was, simply put "Japan"


http://davecollyjap.blogspot.jp/2012/03/things-i-like-about-japan.html


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 1770 (  )
Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Did only 2 classes today, had lunch, went home, then did nothing but sat around my computer.

----------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Day 1771 ( Heat Gears )
Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Had 4 classes today then went shopping for some "heat gears". Went to a famous Japanese store name Uniqlo to buy a down jacket and a sweat pants. Then I went to another store to buy a pair of boots. I got them all for relatively cheap. I didn't know that the down jacket was what I needed all this time until my friend told me. This is what we need to keep warm in the blistering cold.

----------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 1772 ( Cloud Atlas )
Thursday, January 24, 2013


Was supposed to meet some friends today but they cancelled. So I stayed in and watched a movie that a friend in Jamaica was recommending to watch for a "movie night" they were going to have at his house. I spent over 2 hours watching Cloud Atlas and still felt a bit empty afterwards. I still didn't get the full point of the movie nor see how persons' lives in the movie intertwined. I fell asleep several times while watching it, but somehow I wanted to see the end. The story was different from the norm but very complicated. The acting however was really good. So I give it a low 4/10.

----------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 1773 ( )
Friday, January 25, 2013

Went to YMCA after my main job. My throat was burning me since Wednesday so after YMCA I took 2 Nyquil tablets that I bought when I went to New York in December. And they knocked me out cold!!! I didn't even take a bath nor brush my teeth, which is a norm before I got to bed. I got knocked out at about 10:00 pm and got back up at 8:00 am Saturday morning. And was still feeling a bit drowsy.


----------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 1774 ( Korean Food )
Saturday, January 26, 2013

Went to YMCA then back to my apartment. Met my friend later in the evening and we went to a Korean restaurant near my apartment. I had bibimbap, chijimi and kimchi.

Comments