Create your shop online


I have a series of interesting topics coming up in a few weeks. Research and interviews are on-going. So stay tuned !!!!!


Days 2129 - 2135
Thursday, January 16 - Wednesday, January 22, 2014 


Day 2129 ( )
Thursday, January 16, 2014

Did an interview today for a company name IMAGINE. I think the interview went pretty well BUT, they don't offer visa sponsorship, which is a major concern for me now, as my visa expires in 2015. That and they want me to start working March 1. At this time my contracts aren't quite finished yet.

Later on I went to the Jamaican restaurant in Shibuya.

------------------------------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2130 ( Create your  Shopping Website For Free )
Friday, January 17, 2014

Had 2 classes at my main school then my usual late class at the YMCA. I forgot to mention that a student who I'm having English conversation with at my main school, showed me the stuff she made by hand. She made these :


At my Friday YMCA classes, the students attempt to draw a picture of me weekly. This is the me for this week :


I also gave each of them a small gift for their New Year as I promised them last week......


------------------------------------------

Here is a website you can use to list products for free. If you want to list more products you of course have to pay a fee.



http://bigcartel.com/signup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2131 ( The Other Guys )
Saturday, January 18, 2014

Usual 3 classes at the YMCA today then go home. I am counting down the days when I get another break from these kids. I have like 8 lessons to go.

Later on, my friend recommended a funny movie for me to watch. The other guys. I didn't even know about this movie.



Its just plain comedy with a kind of familiar plot. I give it a 6/10


-------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2133 ( Gravity )
Monday, January 20, 2014 [5 Years 10 Months]

Did one class at the YMCA. All I did was practiced some sports words with them then played games for the remaining time.

Later I watched a very interesting movie about outer space name Gravity, starring Sandra Bullock and George Cloony.



Really really superb movie. Great acting, unusual but very interesting story and plot. It will keep you on edge all the time. I give it a solid 9/10. Only because I think they could have done something more with the ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2134 ( Every Week at Komatsu, Before Teaching Business English )
Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Every week I go to teach business English at Komatsu, there is going to be either a worker there, or a random person passing through, that will be shocked by my presence. Every now and then, there will be some Caucasian person who is there for negotiations or for whatever reason, and they too will be shocked by my presence. I remember seeing a white guy here once giving a presentation in a room. And the dude froze for a while and could not stop staring, with a very concerned look on his face.



Today now while heading to get the stuff for my class, there were about 10 Japanese men walking by. Some were regular workers, others seemed to be there on business. One of the guys at the front saw me, and the only thing left for him to do was to run and jump through a window. The dude eyes opened wide, then his walking sped up and he started almost leaning on the other side of the wall to avoid me, even though some of the other guys in the group were already between us. All this while giving me the Japanese side stare of suspicion... the "why are you here stare" or the "I'm looking at you but I don't really want you to know that I'm looking at you stare".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2135 ( )
Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Today was a busy day. 3 Normal classes at my main school. Then my 2 volunteer classes with 3rd yr students at my main school as well. After this I had 2 classes at the YMCA. One was terrible, the other was ok. Finally spoke to my evening private student about Japanese politics, technology and the movies I watched recently.

-------------------------------------------------

Comments