Out of the Hotel in Toyama after 2 weeks

Days 2255 – 2261
Thursday, May 22, 2014 – Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 2255 (  )
Thursday, May 22, 2014


My new boss…. (Actually I don’t even know who is my boss now) basically urged me to take the apartment that was shown to me by the IC (Independent Contractor) yesterday. My interpretation of what he said was basically “Quit complaining and take the apartment. The IC worked hard to find it for you, and there are not many good apartments in the area”. I like the hotel that I’m in but it’s a bit small for my stuff. So I should be moving into my new apartment on Saturday.

Finally got to watch season 3, Episode 9 of Game of thrones that many people were excited about last year this time. I knew what was going to happen but I was still surprised by the events.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2256 (  )
Friday, May 23, 2014

Did an audio recording for a test and because it’s test season, I had no class. So that recording was my highlight of the day. In the evening, I went to an Indian restaurant. The food was pricey but really good. And I took my last selfie in the hotel ....................




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  
Day 2257 ( New Apartment )
Saturday, May 24, 2014

Finally checked out of the hotel after 2 weeks. It was cozy but too small. Thereafter, I went on the road to purchase some stuff for my new apartment. Lots of stuff. The apartment is actually nice. Kinda remind me of my apartment back in Niimi, Okayama. Only this one is slightly bigger and has a camera buzzer thing. I'll be back to Yokohama every now and again. Next time being later in June for the one love festival.

Here are the pics of my new apartment.  














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2258 (Crime in Japan )
Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Jamaican friend visited me to loan me another futon, because 1 futon is clearly not enough for me.




-------------------------------------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2259 ()
Monday, May 26, 2014

Another day of doing nothing at work. In Yokohama too much work, in Toyama, well boredom. Which is better? Somewhere in between to strike a balance.

-----------------------------------------------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2260 (  )
Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Aaah my new life… Trying not to complain about the inconvenience…. Well I started sleeping earlier and now all I do is watch anime and dramas online. My left eye started twitching again, over a month now actually. And a part of my right eye has a red area…. Are the computers messing me up? I want to take like a week break from computers but that would prove to be really difficult.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Day 2261 (Another New Bicycle)
Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So yeah I’m in the country side without a car. Hence I had to get a bicycle… well the good thing is that it’s way cheaper to maintain. Plus I will be reimbursed a certain amount.
The guy that delivered my bicycle was nervously shaking when he delivered it…. Ha… stark reminder that I’m in the country… dude was quivering nonstop and also asked if he should take the bicycle into my apartment. No thanks I’m good mi boss.

 

Comments