Update on life events (Got award from my company)
Ooh maaan. This blog thing is getting more difficult every time. I can't recall ever being this busy at any point in my life just with work.
In Jamaica I was busy with work and other activities. Now it's just work. And the pay ain't all that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update on life events
Day 2653 ( Performance in Roppongi, Tokyo )
Friday, June 26, 2015
Went to a performance today in the rain after work. It was at a restaurant in Roppongi, Tokyo known as The Pink Cow (I've never seen one, not sure about you) ... Not a lot of people, more than likely because of the rain, but still good vibes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2654 (Award from my Company)
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Had to go to a quarterly company meeting today. My company is a part of a larger group of companies. And every quarter they have a huge meeting ON A SATURDAY !!!! ...... We can get back the day in paid vacation or money tho so it works out.
Anyway, something beyond my wildest imagination happened....... I got an award for what I did in Toyama during the 11 months I was there.
Not going in any details, but I pretty much saved the company millions of yen... And about 20 jobs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2661 ( Avengers - Age of Ultron )
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Watched Avengers - Age of Ultron today. It was really exciting. Haven't been to the theaters in a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2668 ( Performance at Oasis - Morito Kaigan
Saturday, July 11, 2015
For the first time since 2013, I went to an Oasis event on the beach. I usually go here for the 2 months long, random events by the beach side during July and August. Last year I somehow didn't get to go. I also got to perform this year. It was good fun and nice vibes on the beach.

Comments