Recent Activities (On a Radio Show in Jamaica / Another Wedding / New Apartment Soon / Halloween in Japan)



Recent Activities 

Day 2765 ( Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist )
Friday, October 16, 2015

Ok so since Game of Thrones went on break, I've been searching for something else interesting to watch. I ended up going back to anime. I recently finished watching an anime called Death Note. It has only 37 episodes so it was pretty easy to finish watching. It got really intense then slowed down .... The ending was really disappointing tho.


Now since that one is over, I stayed in all day today watching Full Metal Alchemist. It is also heating up now and will finish soon.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2772 ( On Radio in Jamaica )
Friday, October 23, 2015

My friend Rev. Marvia Lawes in Jamaica has a radio show called "The Morning Watch" on
Love 101 FM. So she interviewed me today for 30 mins (while I was at a Jamaican restaurant in Shibuya). I spoke about the popularity of reggae in Japan as well as Jamaican culture in Japan.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2773 (Another Wedding in Japan / Checked out My soon to be New Apartment)
Saturday, October 24, 2015

Attended my 3rd wedding in Japan today... First one was 2010, then 2013, then today ! It was pretty good. Congrats Monci and Kasumi. Maybe he will be operating the PA system and technology stuff at my wedding ..... Hint hint .....




After the wedding, I went to check out my soon to be new apartment that is still being built. Should be done in 2 weeks.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2775 ( Friend's Halloween Party )
Monday, October 26, 2015


Went to my friend's Halloween Party today. I thought it was gonna be boring but it turned out to be good. Lost a card game and had to take a shot of tequila.  



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2780 (Halloween in Shibuya, Tokyo)
Saturday, October 31, 2015

Went to Shibuya today to check out the Halloween scene. And OMG .... I've never seen so many people in my life.












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Comments

The Engineer said…
i love death note...i want to watch full alchemist too is it nice?!