Pokemon Go Launched in Japan
Ok I have joined the band wagon.
After seeing the hype on TV 2 weeks ago, I went ahead and downloaded the app, only to realize it wasn't released in Japan yet.
The Japanese Government had to issue a warning when Pokemon Go launched last Friday, July 22 .....
As soon as it was released ...... My office and everywhere else apparently, went nuts. When I went for lunch, almost every single person walking, was looking down on their phones playing pokemon Go. By the end of work on Friday, the PokemonGo servers in Japan crashed!!!
After seeing the hype on TV 2 weeks ago, I went ahead and downloaded the app, only to realize it wasn't released in Japan yet.
The Japanese Government had to issue a warning when Pokemon Go launched last Friday, July 22 .....
As soon as it was released ...... My office and everywhere else apparently, went nuts. When I went for lunch, almost every single person walking, was looking down on their phones playing pokemon Go. By the end of work on Friday, the PokemonGo servers in Japan crashed!!!
Comments