Prime Minister of Jamaica Meets Jamaicans in Japan / Christmas Parties / 4 Years Wedding Anniversary

Somehow I managed to do a final blog for 2019, and finally I could get some rest from my crazy busy life schedule. Not really complaining because if I had the choice to be bored or busy, I would probably choose busy.


----------
----------

Day 4191(Family Friend Christmas Party)
Sun, December 8, 2019

Since like 2012, the family of my former students that I taught in elementary school, have been inviting me to their annual Family Christmas party. It's always fun with lots of food. We also usually play bingo where the winner gets around 5000 yen (around US $50). The kids are getting taller than me now.





Day 4196(Visit of the Most Honorable Andrew Holness, Prime minister of Jamaica)
Fri, December 13, 2019

Went to the Jamaican embassy, Tokyo to meet the Prime minister of Jamaica as well as some other Jamaicans. 

It was a really good time and the food was also amazing. 










----------
----------


Day 4198(Soccer after 2 years Break)
Sun, December 15, 2019

Played soccer for the first time today since February 2017 (almost 3 years). I will try to this once a month from now on. Of course I was extremely unfit and started breathing heavily after like 3 mins of running. 

And of course, the days after, I was in pain all over. Need to use up these muscles more often!







Day 4202(4 Years Anniversary Dinner)
Thursday, December 19, 2019

Happy 4 years my darling wife!!! 4 years went by so quickly, it's unbelievable. We went to Fridays (Yokohama), the first place we met back in July 2014.






Day 4203(Company End of Year Party)
Friday, December 20, 2019

I think for the first time, my company had a multi branch plus head office staff, end of year party (忘年会bounenkai). It was pretty interesting and quite fun. The food was also great.











Day 4208(Merry Christmas 2019)
Wednesday, December 25, 2019





Me and my wife walked to a nearby COSTCO and bought lots of chicken and other stuff. Finally we found an extendable Dining table we both liked. We are planning to buy it in 2020 after we get rid of a few other things.








Day 4211(End of year Company Meeting)
Saturday, December 28, 2019


Today was the last working day of the year and I was asked about 2-3 weeks prior, to be one of the MCs for the event. I was honored to be asked but also extremely nervous. 

It went really well though I gather, based on the compliments afterwards. Also we had to be standing for nearly 2 hrs. 





HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 EVERYONE!


Blessings, peace and love to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts