Day 8 (Into Japan Poem at Training) - March 27, 2008

Day 8 - Into Japan Poem at Training

Went training 9-5 again. I did a dub poem to open the first session. It was entitled "Into Japan" , unfortunately, I didn't remember to record it. We did several games that the kids we are supposedly going to teach - like to play. We are going to do a final presentation in groups of 2 tomorrow based on the type of school we were assigned whether elementary / Jr High or high. I hope it goes well.


Did a little test based on what we learned throughout the week..Yes a test. We are actually being evaluated for the duration of the training.

Had to ship off my luggage to the location where I was going in Okayama which cost me approx 5600 yen or US $56 that I had no clue about before going to Japan. Went jogging in the evening then went to practice lesson presentation for tomorrow.

We have to be grinning like crazy for our jobs so I am practicing from now.


Comments

Popular Posts