Day 595 { Bush in Japan } Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Day 595 { Bush in Japan }
Today the grade 5 teacher got sick, so the principal came to watch my class. I am teaching the grade 5s and 6s now about asking questions like:
How old are you
What colour do you like?
What sports do you like
Whats your hubby
and things like that..
In the night, I went to the Wednesday English conversation with one of the guys that I normally play football with. Only 4 of us came to the conversation tonight. The guy who I play football with was basically telling the others about when he used to work for one of the canteens at the Google head office... Yes he once worked for the great Google... He said he didn't really like it though and he is actually getting better pay now.
Comments