Days 620- 626 <{ }> Sunday-Saturday, November 29-December 5, 2009 (Got New Monitor)

Days 620- 626 <{ }>
Sunday-Saturday, November 29-December 5, 2009


Day 620 { Order New Monitor } -
Sunday, November 29, 2009

Went to church again after about a 3 weeks break. I then ordered a 22 inch flat screen monitor on amazon.co.jp when I got home... The brand is called iiyama . Never heard of it before but it cost only $US 150 ...


=====
=====
-
Day 621
{ }
-
Monday, November 30, 2009

Got paid, and started paying for the new car. The car shop owners were asking me a whole lot of questions about my personal life... My friend made dinner for me then I went to bible study in the nigh
=====
=====

Day 622 { Got New Monitor / Law Abiding Citizen } -
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today while driving to work, the delivery guys called and said they have the monitor with them at my apartment... I asked them if they could come back later and they said dine...

A kid at my main school also caught the H1N1 virus, so again, I had to be wearing a mask all day... Its a bit weird and uncomfortable but, I guess it works. Paid my rent and sorted out some other bills after work. I then went to buy some oil for my heater...

Went to the Tuesday English conversation after a 2 weeks break. I then went back to my apartment and tried my heater, only to see that it was acting weird...

It started smoking a bit so I quickly turned it off and plugged it out. My friend said maybe its because it was sitting there for too long and may have gathered some dust inside...

I forgot to mention that I recently watched law-abiding citizen... And it was quite an interesting movie... It reminded me of the series prison break with a combination of Die Hard 4.

=======
=======

Day 623 { } -
Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Was feeling a bit sick at work today, like I was catching the cold... I was very paranoid because of the H1N1 virus which has been rampant in my area recently... I however took some medicine that I brought back from Jamaica when I just got to Japan, then I was fine again.


=========
=========

Day 624 {  } -
Thursday, December 3, 2009

Went to play football at the place where I used to go when I just got to Japan. We had to combine with the opposing team because we didn't have enough players on our normal team. It was fun doing this, about 10 on 10. I did manage to score 1 goal.


==========
==========

Day 625 { } -
Friday, December 4, 2009

Did absolutely nothing at work today. Not sure why they scheduled me to go to work. I sat all day around the computer reading blogs, history and all manner of things... Well at least at my main school they give me a computer to use...

In the evening, I took one of my friend's out to a restaurant for her birthday...

Day 626 { } -
Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stayed in most of the day just relaxing and playing Assassin's Creed.

Comments

Which Assassin's Creed you paying Dave? 1 or 2? Do i have you on my PS3 friends list?