Days 942 - 948 Sunday, October 17, 2010 - Saturday, October 23, 2010

Days 942 - 948
Sunday, October 17, 2010 - Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 942 ( )
Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stayed in all day.


So there is this big issue between Japan and China going on for the past month or so. There is a set of islands which are administrated by Japan but claimed by both Taiwan and China since about 1971. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senkaku_Islands

Recently, The Japanese government arrested some Chinese nationals who were fishing in that vicinity. It cause a biiiig problem between the 2 countries.



*************************************
*************************************
Day 943
Monday, October 18, 2010

Went to bible study after work

*************************************
*************************************
Day 944
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Went karate then afterwards I played modern warfare 2 and got a 27-0 run. Apologies to those who don't know what I am talking about.

*************************************
*************************************
Day 945 { 2 Years / 7 Months }
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Went to a Japanese friend's house after work. She lives almost exactly in front of the school I went to today. She was in Canada for about 6 months. I spoke to her and her mom for a very long while, then drove home in the night.


I then gave one of my recent friends from the college a Jamaica key ring. She then gave me a letter all in Japanese...


**************************************
**************************************
Day 946
Thursday, October 21, 2010

Went to a company meeting in Okayama city. It was good to see and talk to some Jamaicans again. The last time I saw and spoke to a Jamaican was in September when I went to visit Kochi for my birthday.

***************************************
***************************************
Day 947
Friday, October 22, 2010

Did karate exam after work. Here is the video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9bwpToUnDA



****************************************
****************************************
Day 948
Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stayed in all day but went to the darts bar with 2 other ALTs. Coming here is always fun. And I am starting to enjoy darts now, even though I am not so good at it. The people that come to this darts bar are also really interesting and fun.

Comments