Days 949 - 955 Sunday, October 24, 2010 - Saturday, October 30, 2010 (Happy Birthday Mom)

Days 949 - 955
Sunday, October 24, 2010 - Saturday, October 30, 2010



Day 949
Sunday, October 24, 2010

Came in this morning from the darts bar at 6:00 am. I then went straight to bed, then woke up back at about 1 pm.


***************************************
***************************************

Day 950 ( Seen Ghosts )
Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Went to bible study in the night where the leader spoke about Halloween. 2 of the persons there said they has actually seen a ghost before. I have never seen one and not interested in seeing any either.


******************************************
******************************************
Day 951
Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Did a presentation at the Niimi college today about my book tour in the US and Jamaica.



****************************************
****************************************
Day 952 ()
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It got really cold today, so I decided to purchase oil for my heater and started using it as of today. Spoke to my Jamaican friend in another prefecture for about 2 hours.



*********************************************
*********************************************
Day 953 (Another bad football day)
Thursday, October 28, 2010

Went to football and again I fouled 2 guys accidentally. One of the organiser guys actually called me off the field. I didn't even bother to go back on. In the 2 years this thing has been going on, they had never called anyone else off the court, but it's understandable. My foreign friend said I deserve at least a yellow card for what I did.


****************************************
****************************************
Day 954
Friday, October 29, 2010

Had dinner with my landlord, for the first time since March. So I skipped karate today. But
went to the crazy darts bar in the evening again, and as always it's good fun.


********************************************
********************************************
Day 955 ( Trick or treat for the kids )
Saturday, October 30, 2010

Went to the college again and this time 3 of the ALTs, including myself, served candies to some kids. A few of them were scared but it was quite good overall.

In the evening I went to the darts bar yet again. One of the ALTs here, today will be his last day, and so he was at the darts bar as well.

Comments

Dave - why yuh getting so violent with the football thing?