Recent Update



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Day 2739 ( Apartment Hunting )
Sunday, September 20, 2015

Went apartment hunting today.... Yeah I'm moving. I was looking for somewhere in Kamiooka, 3 stations away from me with lots of shopping areas and a movie theater. So went to an agency and they showed me a place.

But the apartment was up some serious hills and down some serious valleys. It also had a huge graveyard nearby. Nooooope.

--------------------------

Day 2740 ( More Apartment Hunting ) 
Monday, September 21, 2015

Went to Kanazwa Bunko, this time 2 stops away from me in the opposite direction from the one yesterday. Went to another apartment agency and saw information about another apartment. So I went to look at it, still being built but really nice place for not too expensive. It is very near to my current apartment. I can walk there in like 7 mins.

Decided that I'm gonna take this one !!!


------------------------------


Day 2744 ( African American Youth Travel Program - Fund Raiser MC)
Friday, September 25, 2015

I was asked to MC this event tonight.  I performed at one back in July I think and met some cool people there. It was great this time again. It's known as the AAYTP or African American Youth Travel Program - An NPO that helps underprivileged African American High Schoolers to come to Japan and get a feel of the culture.

At first I was a bit nervous MCing the program but eventually it all went well.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Comments

Popular Posts