Recent Update
Recent Happenings
Day 2752 ( Parent Company Quarterly Meeting / Bad scores )
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Now this time, I was pretty much trying to explain the low scores that I got from my very first evaluation from my co-worker (s). Long story that I can't really get into here. Initially it was depressing but things have gotten much better now and still improving.
Days 2757 & 2758 ( LifeHouse Church)
Thursday, October 8 and Friday October 9, 2015
So I took like over a year hiatus from church while living in Toyama. But I recently started going to another church now about 30 mins from where I live. It's called Lifehouse - Yokohama. They had a conference this week in Roppongi, Tokyo and I went 2 nights.
Day 2764 ( Football/Soccer again )
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Finally got to play soccer again since like March when I was in Toyama. I used to last 10 mins on the field. Now I last only like 5 mins. I still got my skills though, I scored about 5 goals in total.
Day 2752 ( Parent Company Quarterly Meeting / Bad scores )
Saturday, October 3, 2015
So my Company is owned by an even larger company - that owns like 15 or so other companies. Yeah a conglomerate (I still remember some stuff from my business classes some 16-17 years ago). Anyway, this bigger company has quarterly meetings where full time employees of all its other companies would gather for meetings and people would be given awards. Before this big meeting, my company would have a smaller version of it for about 1-2 hours and people would also get prizes. This was where I got an award last quarter at the end of June.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days 2757 & 2758 ( LifeHouse Church)
Thursday, October 8 and Friday October 9, 2015
So I took like over a year hiatus from church while living in Toyama. But I recently started going to another church now about 30 mins from where I live. It's called Lifehouse - Yokohama. They had a conference this week in Roppongi, Tokyo and I went 2 nights.
Day 2764 ( Football/Soccer again )
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Finally got to play soccer again since like March when I was in Toyama. I used to last 10 mins on the field. Now I last only like 5 mins. I still got my skills though, I scored about 5 goals in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments