Japanese Christian Ex-Soldier
Days 606- 612
Sunday-Saturday, November 15-21, 2009
This week was kind of uneventful..
Day 606 { Japanese Christian - Ex-Soldier tell his story } - Sunday, November 15, 2009
Went to the plaza and a couple of other places with my friend to buy some stuff for my apartment.
Day 607 { Josh McDowell } - Monday, November 16, 2009
Went home from work today and was feeling a bit down. Went to bible study afterwards where our bible study leader spoke about the testimony of this man named Josh McDowell who challenged Christianity and then eventually became a Christian... He has written and/or co-written over 77 books.
Day 608 { Mistaken Schedule } - Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I had a mistake on my schedule today... And ended up going to teach my kindergarten class late.... Then actually when I checked the internet, I saw that my company sent me a change of schedule since October 30... But I did not take note of it.... So it was my fault...
I was actually at the school sitting until the vice principal said to me that its time to go to the kindergarten. I showed him my schedule which said I didn't have them today... They then printed an updated version for me...
Day 609 { } - Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Nothing special just felt a little down throughout the day :(
Day 610 { } - Thursday, November 19, 2009
Some of the Japanese guys at football saw that I looked down and asked me if I got brokenhearted. It was very cold while playing football... I got about 5 goals to score but none connected.
Davy 611 { } - Friday, November 20, 2009 { 1 Year 8 Months }
Nothing special took place today. Except that a runaway truck would have probably hit my car if a guy never quickly hurried and stop it.... The worst thing is that I forgot my wallet and my driver's license was in there.
Day 612 { Niimi Art Museum } - Saturday, November 21, 2009
Went to an art museum with a few persons from my bible study. Been living in Niimi for 1 year and 8 months and had no clue that there was an art museum here.. One of the ladies from the bible study who has been living in Niimi for well over 30 years, said she has never been here either...
The art display was from a lady name Takahashi Mayumi and the displays look quite real.
Sunday-Saturday, November 15-21, 2009
This week was kind of uneventful..
Day 606 { Japanese Christian - Ex-Soldier tell his story } - Sunday, November 15, 2009
Went to the plaza and a couple of other places with my friend to buy some stuff for my apartment.
Day 607 { Josh McDowell } - Monday, November 16, 2009
Went home from work today and was feeling a bit down. Went to bible study afterwards where our bible study leader spoke about the testimony of this man named Josh McDowell who challenged Christianity and then eventually became a Christian... He has written and/or co-written over 77 books.
Day 608 { Mistaken Schedule } - Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I had a mistake on my schedule today... And ended up going to teach my kindergarten class late.... Then actually when I checked the internet, I saw that my company sent me a change of schedule since October 30... But I did not take note of it.... So it was my fault...
I was actually at the school sitting until the vice principal said to me that its time to go to the kindergarten. I showed him my schedule which said I didn't have them today... They then printed an updated version for me...
Day 609 { } - Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Nothing special just felt a little down throughout the day :(
Day 610 { } - Thursday, November 19, 2009
Some of the Japanese guys at football saw that I looked down and asked me if I got brokenhearted. It was very cold while playing football... I got about 5 goals to score but none connected.
Davy 611 { } - Friday, November 20, 2009 { 1 Year 8 Months }
Nothing special took place today. Except that a runaway truck would have probably hit my car if a guy never quickly hurried and stop it.... The worst thing is that I forgot my wallet and my driver's license was in there.
Day 612 { Niimi Art Museum } - Saturday, November 21, 2009
Went to an art museum with a few persons from my bible study. Been living in Niimi for 1 year and 8 months and had no clue that there was an art museum here.. One of the ladies from the bible study who has been living in Niimi for well over 30 years, said she has never been here either...
The art display was from a lady name Takahashi Mayumi and the displays look quite real.
Comments