Day 288 { Happy New Year [ 2009 ] / SAM &DAVE } - Thursday, January 1, 2009
Day 288 { Happy New Year[ 2009] / SAM&DAVE }
Happy New Year mi fren dem...
I know this update is a bit late but the last couple a days were a bit busyish...
Thanks to all of you who found time in your busy schedule to check up on me and keep up to date with my doings via this blog and otherwise. Thanks to all who wished me Happy New Year in one way or another, whether via phone call, facebook, msn messenger, face to face etc etc etc. Thanks Richard for the New year blessings via mi blog... Nuff Rispeck...
Continuing from yesterday, after the restaurant, the 4 of us, went to a place that coincidentally had the name SAM and DAVE ... It was like a foreigners club /Bar. But somehow, there was mostly Japanese people in there...Even so, this is first place I have been to, outside of my company meetings in Okayama, where I see so many foreigners of different races. It was also the first time since March I am seeing so many black people in one location. There were also a couple Brazilian and Spanish people there as well... The place was packed to the capacity. They seem to be mostly from the US Army / Marines or from this International University which was nearby. I met this American guy who said his parents are from Trelawny, Jamaica and said he went there last year summer as in 2008 summer. There were also Russians, French and just persons from everywhere.
I eventually slept in this internet cafe for about 2-3 hours then met up back with friends in the morning. We then met up with one of their Japanese friend's and we all had Yaki niku for breakfast... Ohhh what a great breakfast it was...I was again tempted and sadly yielded to my temptation and bought 2 more Playstation 3 games.... I bought Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2. Why whyyyyy!!!! Anyway, we went back to and I slept until about 8 pm in the night.
Happy New Year mi fren dem...
I know this update is a bit late but the last couple a days were a bit busyish...
Thanks to all of you who found time in your busy schedule to check up on me and keep up to date with my doings via this blog and otherwise. Thanks to all who wished me Happy New Year in one way or another, whether via phone call, facebook, msn messenger, face to face etc etc etc. Thanks Richard for the New year blessings via mi blog... Nuff Rispeck...
Continuing from yesterday, after the restaurant, the 4 of us, went to a place that coincidentally had the name SAM and DAVE ... It was like a foreigners club /Bar. But somehow, there was mostly Japanese people in there...Even so, this is first place I have been to, outside of my company meetings in Okayama, where I see so many foreigners of different races. It was also the first time since March I am seeing so many black people in one location. There were also a couple Brazilian and Spanish people there as well... The place was packed to the capacity. They seem to be mostly from the US Army / Marines or from this International University which was nearby. I met this American guy who said his parents are from Trelawny, Jamaica and said he went there last year summer as in 2008 summer. There were also Russians, French and just persons from everywhere.
I eventually slept in this internet cafe for about 2-3 hours then met up back with friends in the morning. We then met up with one of their Japanese friend's and we all had Yaki niku for breakfast... Ohhh what a great breakfast it was...I was again tempted and sadly yielded to my temptation and bought 2 more Playstation 3 games.... I bought Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2. Why whyyyyy!!!! Anyway, we went back to and I slept until about 8 pm in the night.
Comments
Nuff Blessings from the Most High for this year!
Bless