Day 305 { 2008 Year in Review } - Sunday, January 18, 2009
Day 305 { My Year in Review of 2008 }
So today all I did was took the new Alt to the place where I used to check internet back in the earlier months. He had to pay to print some flash cards for his classes tomorrow. Any way so January has started a while now but I chose today to blog some of my most memorable days in 2008.
Jan 9 - Got my car in Jamaica
Jan 20 - Preached at my church
Jan 22 - Taxi broke down with me and some people ( Somewhere between downtown, Kingston and cross roads in Jamaica) because he ran out of gas...And the taxi man had to push the car with us inside it to a gas station... luckily it was nearby.
Jan 31 - Almost hit a bike man off his bike then he rode up beside me and called me a Sodomite.
Feb 8 - Police stopped me twice, once because I had on my fog light and second time because my car light bulb was giving trouble as well as my car was leaking oil...My car eventually broke down and I had to sort it out.
Feb 11- Handed in my resignation letter from my last job.
So today all I did was took the new Alt to the place where I used to check internet back in the earlier months. He had to pay to print some flash cards for his classes tomorrow. Any way so January has started a while now but I chose today to blog some of my most memorable days in 2008.
Jan 9 - Got my car in Jamaica
Jan 20 - Preached at my church
Jan 22 - Taxi broke down with me and some people ( Somewhere between downtown, Kingston and cross roads in Jamaica) because he ran out of gas...And the taxi man had to push the car with us inside it to a gas station... luckily it was nearby.
Jan 31 - Almost hit a bike man off his bike then he rode up beside me and called me a Sodomite.
Feb 8 - Police stopped me twice, once because I had on my fog light and second time because my car light bulb was giving trouble as well as my car was leaking oil...My car eventually broke down and I had to sort it out.
Feb 11- Handed in my resignation letter from my last job.
March 2 - Did my final performance in Jamaica (Dub poem) before coming to Japan...This was my 210th performance
March 6 - Got my Japanese visa
March 11 - Last day of my last job
March 20 - Day 1 arrived in Japan
March 27 - Broke up with my girlfriend for about the 4th and final time after 2 yrs and 8mnths
April 5 - Got my car in Japan
May 30 - Got paid for the first time since the month of February
June 6 - Got my German visa
July 3 - Kids forced me to dance
July 13 - Went to Reggae concert in Okayamacity and even though it was a reggae concert, the Japanese people there were still staring at me and my other Jamaican friend very weird.
July 28 - Arrived in South Korea and Germany
August 3 - Did my biggest performance to date in front of 6000 people in Leipzig, Germany
August 9 - Went to a very fun Japanese festival in my Japanese attire
August 15 - Met up with some Jamaican friends in Nagoya and we went to a zoo
August 29 - Finally bought myself a Ps3, also watched some Chinese acrobats
September 5 - First date with a Japanese girl also went to Jamaican restarant
September 19 - My birthday
September 22 - First failure of Japanese licence driving exam
September 25 - first time seeing 2 Japanese in a loud argument
Septemeber 27 - My friend got chased out of a girl's apartment
October 8 - started watching the new season of Dexter on the internet
October 12 - Preached in Okayama City
October 30 - Got my shipment of food from Jamaica
November 9 - Went on a yacht for the very first time
November 15 - First videoshoot for my TV show
November 19 - First time seeing snow
November 21 - My car skid on the road
November 29 - Did presentation about Jamaica
December 13 - First time at an Onsen
December 18 - Invitation to Lions club dinner but now one told me how to dress
December 20 - My internet radio show starts
December 28 - My TV show begins
December 31 - Went to Fukuoka for New Years eve
So that's my year in review...many ups and many downs. Of course you can click on the links for the details if you have not been up to date with my blog.
Yes Richard, maybe Japan change mi sense of humour fi real..and for your information sir, I have never been to a Mango tree dentist...In all my years I have never heard the term dental hygienist until I came to Japan though...sorry for the misinformation people...
Thanks anonymous author for the message (which I assume is Michelle)...I am not complaining about the bombardment, I am just wondering why so many people all at once...Just because of a 2 videos??? I had no clue that reggae music in Japan would have this effect.
Peace mi frens
March 11 - Last day of my last job
March 20 - Day 1 arrived in Japan
March 27 - Broke up with my girlfriend for about the 4th and final time after 2 yrs and 8mnths
April 5 - Got my car in Japan
May 30 - Got paid for the first time since the month of February
June 6 - Got my German visa
July 3 - Kids forced me to dance
July 13 - Went to Reggae concert in Okayamacity and even though it was a reggae concert, the Japanese people there were still staring at me and my other Jamaican friend very weird.
July 28 - Arrived in South Korea and Germany
August 3 - Did my biggest performance to date in front of 6000 people in Leipzig, Germany
August 9 - Went to a very fun Japanese festival in my Japanese attire
August 15 - Met up with some Jamaican friends in Nagoya and we went to a zoo
August 29 - Finally bought myself a Ps3, also watched some Chinese acrobats
September 5 - First date with a Japanese girl also went to Jamaican restarant
September 19 - My birthday
September 22 - First failure of Japanese licence driving exam
September 25 - first time seeing 2 Japanese in a loud argument
Septemeber 27 - My friend got chased out of a girl's apartment
October 8 - started watching the new season of Dexter on the internet
October 12 - Preached in Okayama City
October 30 - Got my shipment of food from Jamaica
November 9 - Went on a yacht for the very first time
November 15 - First videoshoot for my TV show
November 19 - First time seeing snow
November 21 - My car skid on the road
November 29 - Did presentation about Jamaica
December 13 - First time at an Onsen
December 18 - Invitation to Lions club dinner but now one told me how to dress
December 20 - My internet radio show starts
December 28 - My TV show begins
December 31 - Went to Fukuoka for New Years eve
So that's my year in review...many ups and many downs. Of course you can click on the links for the details if you have not been up to date with my blog.
Yes Richard, maybe Japan change mi sense of humour fi real..and for your information sir, I have never been to a Mango tree dentist...In all my years I have never heard the term dental hygienist until I came to Japan though...sorry for the misinformation people...
Thanks anonymous author for the message (which I assume is Michelle)...I am not complaining about the bombardment, I am just wondering why so many people all at once...Just because of a 2 videos??? I had no clue that reggae music in Japan would have this effect.
Peace mi frens
Comments