Day 296 { Company Meeting Again } - Friday, January 9, 2008
Day 296 { Company Meeting Again }
Went to the ATM this morning again to try lodge some money and it was pretty simple based on the instructions my friend gave me yesterday... So yesterday I was there like 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do and today it took only about 2 minutes to make the lodgment. After making the lodgment, I went to the train station with the 4 other ALTs from my company and we went to Okayama city for our kind of quarterly meetings where we discuss the same topics all the time for about 3 - 4 hours. I don't know if you can imagine how boring that can get.
The ALTS that I normally spar with, weren't really doing anything after the meeting so we went to Bic Camera. I went to look at the prices of printers and PSPs, but I think I will wait until a little later to purchase both if any at all... Printer prices are ok but PSP cost equivalent to about US $200 ... NO WAY!!!
I found out by the wayside that many people within our company has a different contract and that some of us are being paid way higher than others. Especially those in the city areas get a nicer package and bonus and everything. I could not believe when someone told me this...However though, they work longer hours and get less time offs, so maybe it kind of work out the same.
Thanks for the congrats :)
Went to the ATM this morning again to try lodge some money and it was pretty simple based on the instructions my friend gave me yesterday... So yesterday I was there like 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do and today it took only about 2 minutes to make the lodgment. After making the lodgment, I went to the train station with the 4 other ALTs from my company and we went to Okayama city for our kind of quarterly meetings where we discuss the same topics all the time for about 3 - 4 hours. I don't know if you can imagine how boring that can get.
The ALTS that I normally spar with, weren't really doing anything after the meeting so we went to Bic Camera. I went to look at the prices of printers and PSPs, but I think I will wait until a little later to purchase both if any at all... Printer prices are ok but PSP cost equivalent to about US $200 ... NO WAY!!!
I found out by the wayside that many people within our company has a different contract and that some of us are being paid way higher than others. Especially those in the city areas get a nicer package and bonus and everything. I could not believe when someone told me this...However though, they work longer hours and get less time offs, so maybe it kind of work out the same.
Thanks for the congrats :)
Comments